Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick Simple Control (Android)

• 194 posts
    October 26, 2015 3:58 PM CET

Dear Community,

Simple Control version 2.5 build 13 is on the way your devices. The release button has been pressed, now it's up to Google to distribute it.

There are two significant differences between the last version and this one:

- Connection speed is improved on Android 5.1 by using shorter connection interval. This means somewhat less latency. What is more important, there is more margin for error: the connection can stay alive even if there is significan packet loss e.g. when playing from a distance.

- The list of SBricks shows devices greyed out if they haven't been heard for a while. This might mean that the device is off, or out of range.

I'm always happy to answer your questions or hear your suggestions.

Please discuss Simple Control related topics here in the future.

Thank you,

Tamas

• 19 posts
    October 26, 2015 6:27 PM CET
    Can we see an update in de plat store or must we download a New app. So the last is Also. Give you a message when the app is there
    • 19 posts
    October 26, 2015 7:36 PM CET
    Good Job. I have try the New app on my galaxy a5 with android 5.0.2. It works well. Succes to make it Also in the official app
    • 1 posts
    August 11, 2017 7:28 PM CEST

Simple control installed and starting screen comes up - where you have to select a brick. highlighting it and nothing happens.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Elite

• 467 posts
    August 12, 2017 12:09 PM CEST

Ed Bardet said:

Simple control installed and starting screen comes up - where you have to select a brick. highlighting it and nothing happens.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Elite

Dear Ed, 

Is there anything wrong with the normal android application? 

Or what is the reason for using the Simple Control? 

Have a nice day,

Balint
    SBrick Team