Forums » Support

Back To Topics

M-Motors not working with SBrick

• 2 posts
    February 11, 2021 11:35 AM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

Hi Nick,

What is changed when they stopped to work? So you changed the power source, or the app updated, or the firmware updated?

Hi Lénárd, thanks for the reply,

Nothing changed with the app or firmware, the problem only started when I connected the battery box to the SBrick after recharging the batteries inside it. However, I did the same for my other two SBricks and they have no problem.

Nick

• 340 posts
    February 11, 2021 10:08 AM CET

Hi Nick,

What is changed when they stopped to work? So you changed the power source, or the app updated, or the firmware updated?

• 2 posts
    February 10, 2021 5:19 PM CET

Hello,

I own three SBricks, all worked fine until today.

Today, my M-Motors stopped working on one of my SBricks, on all four ports, when I use the sliders, they just make a buzzing sound but don't move.

L-Motors, XL-Motors and the newer model of M-Motor (with the dark-orange axle hole) work fine but most of my standard M-Motors do not work. These same M-Motors function fine on my other two SBricks.

The SBrick functions fine when powered by the 7.4v Li-Po, but it has the problem when powered by my 11.1v battery box. My other two SBricks function fine with the 11.1v battery box.

I have tried re-installing the app, restarting my mobile device, restarting the battery and updating the SBrick firmware but to no avail.

Does anybody know what's going on and how I can fix this?

EDIT: here is the link to some videos showing the problem: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/qmgjp8lpk0cxw/SBrick_Problems

Regards,

Nick

This post was edited by Nick Barham at February 10, 2021 6:05 PM CET