Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Version 0.0

• 164 posts
    June 20, 2015 5:01 PM CEST

Unfortunately the Apple didn't fixed this problem with the iOS 8.3 yet. 

But the OTA works perfectly with iOS 8.2 and iOS 9 beta. 

• June 16, 2015 10:13 PM CEST

any news?

• 164 posts
    April 30, 2015 4:40 PM CEST

[blockquote]Zsolt Majoros said:

After the iOS 8.3 update we noticed that the OTA in the SBrick application stopped to work.

We made some tests with earlier iOS versions, and it seems like a new iOS bug (probably because of the support of apple watch).

We'll continue searching a workaround for this problem, but it should be fixed by Apple.

[/blockquote]

• April 29, 2015 9:49 PM CEST
    The same for me both with my iPhone 5 and iPad Air with each iOS 8.3 with a brand new SBrick.
    Apart from that, the iOS app (version 3.7.2) offers a firmware update to version 4.30. When performing the update, the progress bar reaches 100% after about one minute and a pop up tells me that the update would be successful. But even after powering the SBrick off and on again (no intensive LED flashing but only one short LED flash on startup) the LED stays off telling me that it must still be an old firmware where the LED was constantly off and only active for the identification test. So it seems that the firmware update doesn't work...
    • 1 posts
    April 27, 2015 8:01 AM CEST

I had this problem too.

ipad2 mini retina

iOS 8.3

app version 3.7.2

This post was edited by yichuan Chen at April 27, 2015 8:59 AM CEST
    • 28 posts
    February 26, 2015 11:39 PM CET

When I look at any of my bricks:

1. Firmware update shows after they have all been updated.

2. Hardware verion of all bricks is 0.0

3. Firmware version of all bricks is 0.0

4. The Battery level is always 0.00

5. Device ID is always  (null)

Is there anything I can do to get the data for these fields, or are they there for future development?