• 1 posts
    October 15, 2016 11:56 PM CEST

Hi Tamás,

When will work the cost button? 

Or how set it ?

Regrds

• 164 posts
    October 6, 2015 4:21 PM CEST

I have published the profile. It is available with 16:9 devices. 

• 4 posts
    October 6, 2015 4:01 PM CEST

Hi Tamas,

I think it would be helpful to get the Horizon Express profile back, even if the Coast function currently does not work. The emergency stop will do it.

Looking forward to your updates!

Thanks for your reply,

Holger

• 164 posts
    October 6, 2015 3:54 PM CEST

Dear Holger and Robert,

A long time ago, when we make this profile we had a different application and only our developers could make profiles for the app. Now, we have a totally different system, we have new applications and we create the Profile Designer. Unfortuntately the old profiles doesn't wokr with the new applications but everybody able to create profiles for the sbrick applications with the Profile Designer.

In the Profile Designer you will find only basic controls -> slider, button, joystick, but please be patient, our developers are working hard and we will make something really big thing, expected in November. (You will able to use new controls and featuers, for example sensors, blinker etc...) 

We can publish the Horizon Express Profile within a few hours if you want, but the "Coast" button will not work... it will work only in november. Bust just let me know if you want the profil without the "coast" function :)

Thanks for your patience. 

• October 6, 2015 5:11 AM CEST
    It just sucks that you guys been showing these videos on your YouTube channel since the beginning of last year of the cargo train and the horizon express profiles. And they're still not available for public use yet. I have a huge city layout in my retail store I would love to use sbricks on it. To allow the kids to be able to interact with the layout.
    • 4 posts
    October 5, 2015 6:49 PM CEST

I also would love to see a functional train profile back in the public profile market ... the Horizon Express Profile was nice, unfortunatelly it is not available any more. 

Please bring it back!

Holger

• 164 posts
    October 5, 2015 11:03 AM CEST

Hi Robert,

The profile will be availalbe in the future, but we don't know exactly when, but hopefully soon :)

• October 4, 2015 10:39 PM CEST

Is the Horizon express that is seen in youtube videos all over available? Dont see it listed from ipad or phone 6