Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Chasing an order.

• 178 posts
    December 8, 2014 12:01 PM CET

Hello everyone, I'm going to post some info on the main page soon.

• 1 posts
    December 5, 2014 2:04 PM CET

Hi Tull,

On Wednesday 26th of November I recieved this via the Kickstarter program:

Dear SBrick supporters and fans,

As you already know, our plan was to start our production line for the SBrick this week. We received the second injection moulded plastic housing for the brick at the beginning of the week - this is after we sent the first version back to the factory with a few corrections. Unfortunately, we have found some small niggles in this second version as well.

We have shot a short video where we go through the SBrick housing in its present form so you can see just what we found. We recommend using a desktop browser so the onscreen comments are visible during the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXQaqdYLsY8

It will take a few more days for the factory to fix the small issues we found, and as we are unwilling to compromise on the quality of the SBrick, this means that production will be delayed by about a week.

On the plus side, all of the components that will go into the housing itself have been checked thoroughly and they are perfect!

We will post another update once we receive the third version of the SBrick injection moulded case.

Thank you for your continued understanding,

SBrick team 

p.s. I am not a part of the SBrick team and also just waiting to receive my SBricks.

• 28 posts
    December 5, 2014 12:05 PM CET

Hi there.  Wednesday has been and gone and I've heard nothing from you.  Can you please email us something, or post something here as a progress update?  I don't mind technical issues and supply problems if I understand them, but no news is a worrying black hole.

Please let us all know where our bricks are!?

Thanks,

Tull.

• 178 posts
    November 24, 2014 4:18 PM CET

We will issue an update on the project status Wednesday, stay tuned. :)

• 28 posts
    November 23, 2014 3:24 PM CET

Any update yet?

• 178 posts
    November 7, 2014 3:15 PM CET

We will start shipping near the end of November. First for the Kickstarter pledgers according to their pledge. Preordered bricks will ship afterwards. Once we start mass production, things will speed up significantly. The injections mold machines, metal stamps, PCB manufacturing/soldering machines can spit out more parts anyone can handle. Assembly and testing is quite straightforward, so as packaging.

We don't need any magic to happen, you girls and guys took care of that during the Kickstarter campaign, and our developers and egineers also did their part of sorcery by now. The work ahead is kinda feels boring these days :)

Keep calm & start checking your mailboxes around the last week of this month ;)

• 28 posts
    November 6, 2014 2:14 PM CET

Can you please let us all know when the first orders are going to be shipped and what time scale we're likely to be waiting if we're at the bottom of the order pile?  I'm really desperate to get my hands working with this!

Thanks.

• 340 posts
    October 22, 2014 3:28 PM CEST

Yes, we do the production and start shipping in November.

• 28 posts
    October 22, 2014 2:30 PM CEST

Do you have a date for the rollout yet?

• 340 posts
    October 22, 2014 1:42 PM CEST

When we start the delivery process we will send you a tracking number for the postage.

• 28 posts
    October 22, 2014 12:50 PM CEST

How can I check the progress of my order?

Thanks.