Forums » Introduce Yourself

Back To Topics

Hi i'm nick from the netherlands

• 1 posts
    March 1, 2016 10:14 PM CET
    42043 stuurbaar en motor ingebouwd, snelheid erg traag, sturen en rijden doen het wel maar niet tevreden. Weet iemand waar het probleem in zit ?
    • 10 posts
    February 12, 2016 4:41 PM CET
    Nee is vrij makkelijk te doen modellen waar de infrarood in zat is zo gedaan vervant hem gewoon andere modellen hangt er van af of ze al gemotoriseerd waren of niet en in welke mate
    Een aantal vd modellen word hier wel omschreven hoe hij gemotoriseerd kan worden anderen laat je fantasie de gang gaan en word het wat passen en meten en uitproberen
    Enigste waar je wat langer voor nodig hebt is het profiel voor de besturing aanmaken dat moet wel even goed gebeuren maar ook dit is goed te doen
    • 10 posts
    February 12, 2016 4:03 PM CET

hoi Nick, was het lastig om de SBrick in een LEGO Technic voertuig te zetten?

Johan

• 10 posts
    November 28, 2015 2:12 PM CET
    Thanks tamas took me a while to get it like this actually i already
    Had something like this butt when Lego came out with this one
    And i just discovered Sbrick
    I had to make the ultimate edition
    Specially with Sbrick it make's a lot of fun to let go your mind and build what you like
    • 164 posts
    November 28, 2015 2:06 PM CET

Hi Nick,

Your 42042 awesome!
    Welcom here :)

• 10 posts
    November 22, 2015 11:57 AM CET
    36 years
    Grown up with lego and soon found out that lego technic was really my type of construction material
    After a couple of years some other intrests it started al over with the
    Bulldozer8275 and 42009 crane
    Had some big ideas so took 2 8275 and the 42009 and build me a big crawler crane 2650 parts were used full rc and about 2,10 meters tall
    After finding out that there was the development of the Sbrick it started to itch again
    First one was the 42009 rebuilded and sbricked by the topic here
    Latest model and stil in progress the 42042 crawler crane already s bricked and working reconfigurated boom setup,cab tilt and under construction a jib and width adjustable under carriage

Ps profile foto is the ultimate crane to many parts to many time
    This post was edited by Nick Vlessert at November 22, 2015 11:59 AM CET