Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Order status enquiry

• 3 posts
    December 17, 2015 1:31 PM CET

Tamas,

Thanks for finally getting back to us! I found you guys through a YouTube Channel where you donated some sBricks to Solid Brix Studios . Liked your potential and decided to take advantage of your promotion. However, you should have expected an uprise in orders concidering the Holiday season and shopping. I hope this is only a hic-up and learning experience for you guys. In the future, I hope to see more from you guys.

Sincerely,

Rich

• 164 posts
    December 17, 2015 1:09 PM CET

Hello,

Really sorry for the late reply and the big delay. The last week was really busy for us. We was in London on the Brick2015 Excel Lego show.
    A few weeks ago we have got much more orders than we expected (becuase our Brick Friday promotrion, and Christmas...) so the the shipping was slower than usual. 
    But if you order before 14th December, you should get it your Tracking number. And don't worry, you will get your SBrick before Christmas thanks for the FedEx.

Thanks for your patience and really sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have any questions about your orders please contact us at: shipping@sbrick.com or info@sbrick.com

Thanks,
    Tamas. 

• 5 posts
    December 15, 2015 1:42 PM CET

My order is apparent in transit, carried by FedEx.

I presume from the responses above a whole batch has been shipped out.

• December 15, 2015 11:11 AM CET

[blockquote]Richie Bartlett said:

Apparently I complained loudly and often enough to get some attention. According to a FedEx email I received today, I should see my order of 4 sBricks within 48 hours.

Also, it seems no one from SBricks is monitoring this forum... Be sure to send an email directly to them via the contact page...

This site still needs  a order history page, a shipping status page, and an automated email to keep us up-to-date.

[/blockquote]

Order made later then you, on the 4 of December, today 15 received the email from Fedex for a scheduled delivery on 16 December.

This post was edited by Fabrizio Pascucci at December 15, 2015 11:12 AM CET
    • 3 posts
    December 14, 2015 7:06 PM CET

Apparently I complained loudly and often enough to get some attention. According to a FedEx email I received today, I should see my order of 4 sBricks within 48 hours.

Also, it seems no one from SBricks is monitoring this forum... Be sure to send an email directly to them via the contact page...

This site still needs  a order history page, a shipping status page, and an automated email to keep us up-to-date.

This post was edited by Richie Bartlett at December 14, 2015 7:08 PM CET
    • 11 posts
    December 14, 2015 6:25 PM CET

I'm also wondering if my order has been shipped, there is no information or email about that.

• 1 posts
    December 14, 2015 5:19 PM CET

I am in the same boat. Placed order at November 27th (and yes, because of the Black Friday promotion and the black sbrick case!) and more than half month passed... Would like to see at least some updates to my order status or a tracking record.

It would be grateful if any official sbrick team member could give us update. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Kit

• December 14, 2015 11:16 AM CET

I miss some order status!

Where can I find information about my purchase, status of my order?

Lise

• 3 posts
    December 14, 2015 1:54 AM CET

Re: PayPal Transaction ID: 3NL5920553668053K for SBRICKS [Paid Nov. 27, 2015]

Three weeks and zero update… and ZERO SBricks! This is NOT how you conduct business. Either send my order (with email notice of expected arrival) or refund my Paypal payment!!! This is the third week I have patiently waited for a status update since I have not already received my order by mail.  I expect a notification that my order is processed and shipping is arranged.

This website should have a order history page, a shipping status page, and an automated email to keep us up-to-date.

Not Happy,

Richie Bartlett

[Rich@RichieBartlett.com]

• 5 posts
    December 7, 2015 1:34 PM CET
    Hello Tamas Misik,
    Thank you for your reassurance and communication. However "Monday" is drawing to a close and I am not yet seeing any tracking number.
    I have a firm plan to travel out and I'd really appreciate to be able to work with FedEx to manage any courier material addressed to me.

So if possible please help me.
    Lee
    • 164 posts
    December 5, 2015 12:35 AM CET

Dear Geng Xiang Lee,

Really sorry for the late reply.

First of all, don't worry. You will get your order within 2-4 busniess days.
    We have got a lot more orders than we expected in the last two weeks because of our Brick Friday promotion, this is the reason why the shippments are a little bit slowly than usual. 

You will get a tracking number from the FedEx for your package next Monday, and probably you will get your order around Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks for your understanding and patience and really sorry for the delay.

Tamas Misik - SBrick Team

• 5 posts
    December 4, 2015 2:25 PM CET
    Thanks Marc,
    I'm just in doubt whether my Christmas present will be a New year present or worst...
    • 99 posts
    December 4, 2015 1:37 PM CET

I'm not entitled to answer on behalf of the SBrick team, but based on my experience:

- you are right, the order processing should be documented (acknowledgement, delivery advice, invoice, etc...) and it is not

- don't worry, they are working on your order and it will finally be shipped!

- shipment was done via Fedex and it's ultra-fast and super reliable. Don't know where you live, but Fedex is usually 48h worldwide.

Hope this helps : a generic answer like mine is better than none ;)

Marc

• 5 posts
    December 4, 2015 12:45 PM CET
    Is there any other way to escalate or receive attention?
    • 5 posts
    December 2, 2015 12:22 PM CET
    Hello,
    I have sent 2 enquiries over the past 2 days about my purchase details, but no response.

My order was completed payment on 27 November.

Can I at least be given some sort of acknowledgement or something?