Forums » Introduce Yourself

Back To Topics

Howdy

• 17 posts
    December 8, 2014 6:20 AM CET

Hi Scott. Peter here a new member from yesterday. My introduction thread https://social.sbrick.com/forums/topic/40/hi-anyone-working-with-lego-we-do

Hoping to meet more people working with children especially those playing with robotic sets.

• 178 posts
    November 7, 2014 4:08 PM CET

Hello and welcome! :)

• 1 posts
    November 3, 2014 6:22 PM CET

Howdy from Fort Worth, Texas! Lol! Had to throw in the "Howdy"! We're really not all cowboys here. I live in a metropolitan area of almost 7 million people! 

A couple of years ago I wanted to get into some kind of model building or ship building. Everything was fairly straight ahead and when it was built it was over. Sounded a little boring and then I remembered that Lego was kinda fun when I was a child. Looked at the Lego website and then came across Technic... Wow! They had a come a long way from the 80's when I used to play with them. It's incredible what you can do with them nowadays. Then last summer The Sbrick kickstarter was getting around the posts and I'm proud to say I've been a supporter since the first couple of weeks. I'm really excited to get my two and see what I can do with them! Have fun!