Forums » Introduce Yourself

Back To Topics

Any Dutchman around? Nederlanders hier?

• 10 posts
    October 4, 2016 1:58 PM CEST

Hello everyone!

This is something very different than LEGO.

I am looking for an internship for next year and I was wondering whether someone here could help me with finding one.

I am Dutch myself and studying an engineering study at the Avans University of Applied Sciences in 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
    For my internship, I would like to go abroad. 

Since many of you are from another country as I am, I decided to post this:

I am studying an engineering study at the Avans University of Applied Sciences.
    This study is called 'Technische Bedrijfskunde' and is about (production) processes and process optimalisation.
    The past few years, my study was ranked as the best by two different sources.

Since my study is about a wide variety of subjects, working in an cross-functional and multidisciplinary team will not be a problem for me. 
    I have experience with Lean, Six Sigma and 5S. 
    Apart from that, I am able to read mechanical drawings and I know how to work with computer programs like MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Project and Google Sketchup.
    Furthermore, I have implemented Scrum management in my current project group at school.
    Here I act as the Scrum Master. 
    I speak English for ten years now and I speak German as well.

If you have an idea for me where to go, please contact me.
    My emailadress: johanvdpluijm@gmail.com 

Thank you for your time!

• 10 posts
    February 12, 2016 4:01 PM CET

Hi!

I was wondering whether there are other Dutchman active here, exept me?

My creations are visible on MOCpages: http://www.moc-pages.com/mocs.php?id=112899

I used to use the NXT for tanks, but it was too heavy and too big. The Sbrick is really nice to use.