Forums » Introduce Yourself

Back To Topics

Hi, travis from australia

• 310 posts
    March 23, 2016 4:30 PM CET

[blockquote]travis tandy said:

Hi!

I've now ordered a few of these bricks and I'm pretty excited to get them, I will be using one for the door opener on the lift to get rid of the receiver, and the other will be controlling the lift.

I'm hoping there is some software that I will be able to use on my ipad to do this? I just want a button that says up and a button that says down :D

I've been trying to work out a way to control my lift making it a bit more automated while still using the power function motors etc, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks again!

a link to my creation:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpr_q4WQQ_4

[/blockquote]

Hi Travis! 

Firstly, your creation is awesome, feel free to share your videos with us, we would appreciate it. :) 

Of course, you can manage it, if you create a profile in the Profile Designer, with two button. You should set the same chanel name for them, but give -1 output value for the first, and for the second +1, and it will work. 

Regards, 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

• 310 posts
    March 23, 2016 4:30 PM CET

Hi!

I've now ordered a few of these bricks and I'm pretty excited to get them, I will be using one for the door opener on the lift to get rid of the receiver, and the other will be controlling the lift.

I'm hoping there is some software that I will be able to use on my ipad to do this? I just want a button that says up and a button that says down :D

I've been trying to work out a way to control my lift making it a bit more automated while still using the power function motors etc, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks again!

[/blockquote]

Hi Travis! 

Firstly, your creation is awesome, feel free to share your videos with us, we would appreciate it. :) 

Of course, you can manage it, if you create a profile in the Profile Designer, with two button. You should set the same chanel name for them, but give -1 output value for the first, and for the second +1, and it will work. 

Regards, 

• 2 posts
    March 22, 2016 9:57 AM CET

Hi!

Thanks again!

• 310 posts
    March 16, 2016 2:03 PM CET

Hi there,

I was just told about this sbrick a few hours ago and Im pretty excited, it looks fantastic, I will buy a couple as soon as I get permission from my wife:P

Im wondering if anyone has programmed this sbrick to repeat certain tasks? Im looking to use it to operate an elevator, drive to a certain point open doors, stay open for a bit then close etc.  Im currently using the PF motor and receivers which work well but its all manual im rellying on a light to tell me when the lift is at the right spot and then using the PF controllers to open and close the doors.  This is all fine except I would like to set it up so that i can press 1 button to set of the sequence, like a call button on a real lift. Im also looking forward to using bluetooth instead of the IR, there is a receiver on top the lift which restricts where I can use the controller from.

Anyway thats me, im nuts and i love lego and lifts.. really looking forward to using this sbrick, if anyone has any advice etc it would be greatly appreciated, I linked my IG account incase anyone wants to have a look at what im on about.

Trav

https://www.instagram.com/legolifty/

[/blockquote]

Hi, 

At the moment one SEQ button can only manage one port, but we are working on a more komplex solution, where one SEQ button can manage more ports. 

Your creations look amazing, feel free to share these with us. :) 

Best wishes, 

• 2 posts
    March 15, 2016 7:52 AM CET

Hi there,

I was just told about this sbrick a few hours ago and Im pretty excited, it looks fantastic, I will buy a couple as soon as I get permission from my wife:P

Im wondering if anyone has programmed this sbrick to repeat certain tasks? Im looking to use it to operate an elevator, drive to a certain point open doors, stay open for a bit then close etc.  Im currently using the PF motor and receivers which work well but its all manual im rellying on a light to tell me when the lift is at the right spot and then using the PF controllers to open and close the doors.  This is all fine except I would like to set it up so that i can press 1 button to set of the sequence, like a call button on a real lift. Im also looking forward to using bluetooth instead of the IR, there is a receiver on top the lift which restricts where I can use the controller from.

Anyway thats me, im nuts and i love lego and lifts.. really looking forward to using this sbrick, if anyone has any advice etc it would be greatly appreciated, I linked my IG account incase anyone wants to have a look at what im on about.

Trav

https://www.instagram.com/legolifty/