Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Scratch programing support

• 3 posts
    July 13, 2017 11:33 AM CEST

[blockquote]Balint Mezei said:

[blockquote]Andras Kelemen said: I seem to have the same problem using chrome browser on windows 10. Just posted inanother thread before I noticed that one.[/blockquote]

Hello! 

I sent you a response, please check it!

Thanks, 

Balint
    SBrick Team

[/blockquote]

Why did not you answer me?
    • 310 posts
    July 11, 2017 10:45 AM CEST

[blockquote]Andras Kelemen said: I seem to have the same problem using chrome browser on windows 10. Just posted inanother thread before I noticed that one.[/blockquote]

Hello! 

I sent you a response, please check it!

Thanks, 

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 1 posts
    July 9, 2017 9:34 PM CEST
    I seem to have the same problem using chrome browser on windows 10. Just posted inanother thread before I noticed that one.
    • 310 posts
    June 27, 2017 5:19 PM CEST

[blockquote]Alyona Dobrodey said:

Hello! I have new problem. Wnen i programming SBrick on Scratch Bluetooth, signal is good, but connect function is not reliable. Motor turn on only when the lock icon is closed in application SBrick. The connection disappears very quickly and the motor is almost impossible to start. How to make the connection safer?

[/blockquote]

Dear Alyona, 

Thank you for the question. 

I am not the competent person in this topic, but I will forward the question to our developers. 

Soon we will get back to you! 

Best wishes, 

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 3 posts
    June 27, 2017 4:49 PM CEST

Hello! I have new problem. Wnen i programming SBrick on Scratch Bluetooth, signal is good, but connect function is not reliable. Motor turn on only when the lock icon is closed in application SBrick. The connection disappears very quickly and the motor is almost impossible to start. How to make the connection safer?

• 5 posts
    April 28, 2016 12:56 PM CEST

Support topic for Scratch programing.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help