Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Shipping date?

• 2 posts
    December 25, 2014 9:13 PM CET

Hi,

For those who have ordered a set with the SBrick, have you any idea of when we are supposed to receive the set ?

• 28 posts
    December 22, 2014 11:53 AM CET

Yes, well before December.  And, I've just got my tracking number and can see it's started its journey.

Thank you.

:o)

• 26 posts
    December 21, 2014 4:43 PM CET

The date depends on when you bought it. If you bought it before the 15th december (I think) it is already shipped. If you bought it after that you'll have to wait until january.

• 28 posts
    December 21, 2014 4:13 PM CET

Great to hear you're packing orders now.  The problem is I have no idea where I am in the order list or how many have been ordered in total.

Is there anyway you can give us all a realistic shipping date?

Thanks.

• 340 posts
    December 18, 2014 2:40 PM CET

All who preordered (or backed in kickstarter) will get the tracking number in this week via email. We are doing the packaging/postaging as fast as we can.

• 1 posts
    December 18, 2014 10:56 AM CET

I placed my order on 1st November for these as a Christmas present, when will they be delivered as it is now the 18th December and there is not a lot of time left?

• December 15, 2014 11:29 AM CET

As we see good news on final testing... when will shipments be sent out for those who have placed their orders ?

Can't wait to see my ordered Sbricks coming before X-Mas :-)

• 178 posts
    December 8, 2014 12:04 PM CET

Hi Ian, I'm going to post a status update on the main page soon.

• 5 posts
    December 5, 2014 3:16 AM CET

Hi guys,

I know you had some issues with the moulds and you were making some finer adjustments, but are we any closer to the shipping date? We're all desperately waiting for our SBricks! :D