Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Sbrick Plus how to?

• January 15, 2017 10:09 PM CET

Still waiting for mine to arrive - ones they do, I'm going to dig into this as well, and any documentation or how-to's would be nice.

• January 13, 2017 8:37 PM CET

It would be nice to also have an easy way to tell SBrick and SBrick+ devices apart, from the mobile apps.

• 28 posts
    January 13, 2017 3:41 PM CET

Thank you for the link, I saw that video yesterday but that video does not go through the process of actually creating a circuit or how a circuit is activated.

I would be nice if there were some step-by-step examples of simple use cases to get started. For example, how to setup the Sbrick Plus so that when something is near the proximity sensor a motor is triggered, or if tilt is detected another motor is triggered.

• 310 posts
    January 13, 2017 3:20 PM CET

[blockquote]Anthony of Minas said:

I have just received my Sbrick Plus with two sensors (tilt and proximity). I can't find any information on how to use them. Can someone please point me to some documentation?

[/blockquote]

Dear Anthony, 

Here you can find a video about the SBrick Plus. It was created by Sariel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fes8bYd8YQ&t=76s

You will see the basic steps how to use the sensors and the SBrick+ as wel. 

If you have any specific questions please let us know! 

Best regards, 

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 28 posts
    January 12, 2017 5:25 PM CET

I have just received my Sbrick Plus with two sensors (tilt and proximity). I can't find any information on how to use them. Can someone please point me to some documentation?