Forums » Suggestions

Back To Topics

Main funktions, Train system.

• 20 posts
    January 11, 2015 8:37 PM CET
    Today i buildt more traintracks again.. 4 orders from BL is on its way.. Now i hope that the new Remote for the Sbrick will surprise me soon..

/Manne
    • 20 posts
    January 5, 2015 9:58 PM CET
    I hope that the "remote" design will improve alot soon.. Right now its not worth buying another Sbrick for each Train.. It would be nice whit an updated version of remote for trains very soon i think..

Best regards Magnus
  • January 2, 2015 9:39 PM CET

Ok, I don't have an iPad that will work with the SBrick, so I will have to wait. Maybe for the Designer to become available.. 

• 4 posts
    January 2, 2015 10:26 AM CET

On my iPad mini i could download the "Train v2.4" profile, this works like a charm for my Horizon Express :-)
    This profile doesn't seem to appear on my iPhone app)

(only the lights-on button doesn't seems to work...)

• December 30, 2014 6:01 AM CET

[blockquote]Lénárd Pásztor said:

What type of functions you prefer to support a train system?

[/blockquote]

I would LOVE to see a Basic Train profile with:

1x Acceleration (stay at level, no snap-back). Forward & reverse.

2x light switches

• 4 posts
    December 28, 2014 11:53 AM CET

[blockquote]Magnus Olofsson said: Well.. To begin.. A possibility to have 1- 4 trains in action at the same time.. panic button for each Train , global panic button , lights on/off , speedslider should be abel to have restictions for Max forward/reverse speed. , Link/group Train speeds If it is possible to make an small track inside the remot of your own design IT should be abel to highlight the track in action depending on the switches.. The switches has to be abel to Link/group with other switches.. There is a start.. Best regards Magnus[/blockquote]

This is exactly what I'm looking for as well :-)

• 20 posts
    December 21, 2014 9:36 PM CET
    The picture was not a succés
    • 20 posts
    December 21, 2014 9:19 PM CET
    An Trainswitch ready for Sbrick Controller.. (Not my own design)

Best regards
    Magnus
    • 20 posts
    December 18, 2014 9:17 PM CET
    Well..

To begin.. A possibility to have 1- 4 trains in action at the same time.. panic button for each Train , global panic button , lights on/off , speedslider should be abel to have restictions for Max forward/reverse speed. , Link/group Train speeds

If it is possible to make an small track inside the remot of your own design IT should be abel to highlight the track in action depending on the switches..
    The switches has to be abel to Link/group with other switches..

There is a start..

Best regards
    Magnus
    • 340 posts
    December 18, 2014 2:41 PM CET

What type of functions you prefer to support a train system?

• 20 posts
    December 15, 2014 11:12 PM CET
    I have a question.. In short, what functions a possible with the Sbrick in a Train system.. I feel that the test version in the app is way to simpel..

Best regards
    magnus