Forums » Suggestions

Back To Topics

Horizon Express (10233) suggestions

• December 28, 2014 3:13 PM CET

Dave: It's easy to reverse the motor diection in the setup in the App for SBrick. So no need to use the physical switch in the model :-)

I've made lights in the front and then in the two passenger wagons also. That looks great! And with 4 ports, I can control the lights seperatly.. :-)

• 4 posts
    December 28, 2014 11:47 AM CET

Well,

My Horizon Express its locomotive is motorised with 2 train motors and the LED's for front lightning.

I've used the power functions switch to reverse the direction of one of both motors.

It would be great to see a profile that can drive to motors in opposite direction when moving "the throttle".

This way you could connect the motors to 2 different ports and the switch wouldn't be necessary.

A stop-button and a light switch would make the profile complete for me :-)

• 20 posts
    December 23, 2014 10:33 AM CET
    IF you have more then one Sbrick you can motorize the switches so you can switch via the app for example.. Another cool thing would be that the doors on the Train was motorized for opening/closing... There is something to think about.. Still waiting for My Testbrick.. :):):).. But i need 4 more later on..

Best regards
    Magnus
  • December 21, 2014 11:58 PM CET

Hi all.

I'm about to get the SBrick any day now, and would love to hear what others have done with the HE set.

Currently, I have the classic two add-ons:

Motor & headlights.

For long trains, I'm considering if it's possible to replace both 'engine' wheels with motors?

Also, I'm considering adding lights in the passenger waggons.

Anything else?