Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Multiple Connections to SBrick

• 2 posts
    May 4, 2017 6:14 AM CEST

Thanks for the reply Balint.

I am rebuilding the EW160E with remote control for the pneumatics.  I have confirgured it with two joysticks on the SBrick so that it operates with the same function as the real thing, but was curious if I could take it one step farther by having pseudo joysticks out of two iPhones.

No worries, the double joystick config works great as is.

Thanks!

• 310 posts
    May 2, 2017 9:26 AM CEST

[blockquote]Joshua Tessaro said:

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to conenct to a single SBrick from multiple mobile devices simultaneously.  I am trying to opperate the 4 functions on the SBrick using 2 "Clinometers" (via two phones).  From what I can tell, once a connection is made from one device, it is blocked from the other - wondering if anyone had a different experience or knows a work around.

Thanks,

Josh

[/blockquote]

Dear Josh, 

It is not possible to control one SBrick with two different smart device, unfortunately. What are the 4 functions? Maybe we can help you to solve the problem. 

Have a nice day,

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 2 posts
    April 30, 2017 8:41 AM CEST

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to conenct to a single SBrick from multiple mobile devices simultaneously.  I am trying to opperate the 4 functions on the SBrick using 2 "Clinometers" (via two phones).  From what I can tell, once a connection is made from one device, it is blocked from the other - wondering if anyone had a different experience or knows a work around.

Thanks,

Josh