Forums » Support

Back To Topics

A Stupid Question...?

• 310 posts
    July 23, 2017 2:40 PM CEST

[blockquote]Hod Carrier said:

Greetings fellow SBrickers.

I've got a stupid question to ask, the answer to which is probably obvious. My problem is that I have no understanding of electronics whatsoever, so I thought it would be a sensible idea to ask rather than assume.

When the SBrick is regulating the output for each port, is it regulating the voltage or something else? So for example, with a 9V supply the SBrick would give an output of 0-9V where the profile parameters for the relevant control are set at 0 and 1. So if I wanted, say, a 0-4.5V output range do I simply set the output parameters at 0 and 0.5?

Thanks. :o)

[/blockquote]

Dear Hod, 

Yes, the parameters are work like that. :) 

And if you set the value to -1, it will be the same, just in reverse. 

We hope this help you!

Have a nice day,

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 4 posts
    July 22, 2017 12:52 PM CEST

Greetings fellow SBrickers.

I've got a stupid question to ask, the answer to which is probably obvious. My problem is that I have no understanding of electronics whatsoever, so I thought it would be a sensible idea to ask rather than assume.

When the SBrick is regulating the output for each port, is it regulating the voltage or something else? So for example, with a 9V supply the SBrick would give an output of 0-9V where the profile parameters for the relevant control are set at 0 and 1. So if I wanted, say, a 0-4.5V output range do I simply set the output parameters at 0 and 0.5?

Thanks. :o)