Forums » Suggestions

Back To Topics

Designer improvements

• O B
    • 2 posts
    December 29, 2017 6:40 PM CET

Hi,

starting with the sbrick a few days ago (december 24 :-) ) I came across a few things that might be improved.

The designer is difficult to use with a tablet (Samsung Galaxy tab a), some menues are larger than the screen an not all parts are accessible. It works fine on a PC, but who wants to switch between tablet and pc all the time during programming?

The circuit functionality is great, since it allws some simple basic programming.

Possible improvements:

- A help page with examples ;-)

- I tried to assign a control but n or slider as an input to a circuit. However, it is inactive as long as long as I do not assign a stick port in the stick app. It worked, when I assigned it to a port that controlled the lights, so I found a workaround, but it would be better if buttons, sliders etc. would also work as an input to a circuit control without assignment to physical channel.

- Concurrent control circuits can lead to unexpected behaviour and it's difficult to keep the overview. A major extension could be state machine. That would be a rather big thing to do, but could be implemented as an extension to the current control concept.

That' all for today, I'll try out a little more....

Oliver