Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Arocs 42043S - Multiple Ports

• 37 posts
    January 30, 2018 10:07 AM CET

To apply more that one control to a port, in the profile designer, name the channel of each control with the exact same name, for example "Flipper".  Then, in the SBRICK app, when you configure the ports, you will find a channel called "flipper" that is operated by multiple controls.  Those controls may include sequences with the same channel name.  If you assign gamepad controls, you can assign one gamepad control to each screen control you have set up.

Gating the control was really difficult to figure out.  You use a circuit.  The input is the particular control.  The Logic is "transform."  I wanted my joystick X axis to only run the flipper forward when the control was 90% to the left.  That is the negative direction.  So the upper limit was 0, and the lower limit was -.9.  Both closed boxes checked.  I think "closed" means less than the upper limit, and greater than the lower limit.  The circuit can be engaged or disengaged by pressing its button.  It can start out engaged ("Autostart YES"), or disengaged.

• 2 posts
    January 15, 2018 10:24 PM CET

hi there! first post, first SBrick.

I cannot seem to figure out how I can use the standard Merc 42043S Profile and use all controls. I can configure 4 but the SBrick won't allow to use for example the dumping and the stabilizer with the same port allthough they are on the same motor and port. Only difference is the switch in the truck itself I have to manually do then. But the profile simply won't allow.

Any ideas?