Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Sequence with existing channel

• 16 posts
    May 16, 2021 6:32 PM CEST

AHHHH!
    the profile profile designer gives you a give every channel a single name warnicg in red but you can and must IGNORE THAT.
    I gave them all the exact same name and now it worx. Only the buttons both light up whichever i press, strange... can this be fixed?

This post was edited by Reckless_glitch at May 16, 2021 6:34 PM CEST
    • 16 posts
    May 16, 2021 6:26 PM CEST

Similair problem here - need help getting a sequence and a button for the same channel to work:

I have 3 elements in my profile (actually more but these have a problem)

button A -> switches channel "open" to 1 as long as I push

button B -> switches channel "close" to -1 as long as i push

sequence C -> switches channel "open seq" to 0 then directly to 1, keeps 1 for 4 seconds and goes back to 0 after.

so I want to achieve with my sequence what i normally do by holding button A for 4 seconds

now in the app i set the channels open, close and open seq all to the same output, my open/close motor port.
    result: Buttons work as desired, but the sequence makes the motor run with a strange noise for 4 seconds, sometimes it moves a little bit, then only noise again.

What I guess it is: the sequence turns the motor to 1, and right after the buttons turn it to 0 resulting in a pwm that has not enough power to drive the motor.

Question: is there a way to make this work? I could try to use the sequence only but if the motor gets stuck on the way i would like to be able to give it manually another second or so.

• 37 posts
    January 30, 2018 10:04 AM CET

To apply more that one control to a port, in the profile designer, name the channel of each control with the exact same name, for example "Flipper".  Then, in the SBRICK app, when you configure the ports, you will find a channel called "flipper" that is operated by multiple controls.  Those controls may include sequences with the same channel name.  If you assign gamepad controls, you can assign one gamepad control to each screen control you have set up.

Gating the control was really difficult to figure out.  You use a circuit.  The input is the particular control.  The Logic is "transform."  I wanted my joystick X axis to only run the flipper forward when the control was 90% to the left.  That is the negative direction.  So the upper limit was 0, and the lower limit was -.9.  Both closed boxes checked.  I think "closed" means less than the upper limit, and greater than the lower limit.  The circuit can be engaged or disengaged by pressing its button.  It can start out engaged ("Autostart YES"), or disengaged.

• 37 posts
    January 27, 2018 10:16 PM CET

I'm trying to do this also.  Here is a post I made on the Eurobricks forum in case someone answers our question there:

-how-to-use-sbrick-circuits-and-sequences

• 1 posts
    January 23, 2018 2:46 PM CET

Hi!

Is there a possibility to create a sequence with already existing channels? I mean, with the channels that are also controlled by a slider or a jojstick?

In the configuration of the profile, i am not able to choose a Port twice.

Per Example: Wheel Loader 42030, Volvo L350F: A sequence, that lifts the Bucket back and up with one Sequence Button.

Thanks in advance!

This post was edited by Roman Buser at January 23, 2018 2:47 PM CET