Forums » Support

Back To Topics

sBrick wont turn on

• 178 posts
    November 23, 2018 3:02 PM CET

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to hear your SBrick failing.

We already have an idea about the cause of this problem. We need to take a look at the faulty pieces as they arrive.

If the findings confirm our theory, we'll need to issue a firmware upgrade and change what the SBrick's doing right after it's powered on.

Until then please do not leave your creations powered on if there's a possibility of the battery losing all charge during operation. If you see a battery pack failing, turn your creation off immediately. You sould run SBrick with fresh / fully charged batteries.

Your SBricks are probably permanently damaged, please contact info@sbrick.com and ask for a replacement if you didn't already do.

• 340 posts
    November 22, 2018 3:11 PM CET

If your SBrick won't turn on please report the hardware issue at info@sbrick.com, then we will send you free replacement.

• November 21, 2018 1:55 AM CET
    Have the same problem with 3 sbricks.

It makes me sad that sbrick people wont even answer. I have mailed and PM them on fb
  • November 2, 2018 3:32 PM CET

Hi, i forgot yesterday to turn my creation off, so the powerbank ran out, when i replaced the batteries, I found out at one of my two sBricks wouldn't turn on, i did check the cables, but still it was only one them who turned on.
    They both worked yesterday and i bought them in August this year..
    Are there any fix for it ? or did it just got burned?