Forums » Support

Back To Topics

How to use sensors in sBrick app?

• 2 posts
    January 26, 2019 11:33 AM CET

Very helpful. Thank you very much Zsolt.

Laszlo

• 143 posts
    January 25, 2019 11:50 AM CET
    Laszlo I said:

Dear Lenard and Zsolt,

I would like to use sensor in a similar way. Could you please send me the sample profile that you sent to Mirko?

Thank you/koszi,

Laszlo

I just added that profile to your profiles. You can find it as "Profile for Prosche".

• 2 posts
    January 20, 2019 10:59 AM CET

Dear Lenard and Zsolt,

I would like to use sensor in a similar way. Could you please send me the sample profile that you sent to Mirko?

Thank you/koszi,

Laszlo

• 3 posts
    November 22, 2018 3:30 PM CET
    Yes, thanks.
    It is working fine!
    • 340 posts
    November 22, 2018 3:13 PM CET

Hi Mirko,

As I know Zsolt sent you a profile what can do the trick. Have you tried it?

• 3 posts
    November 11, 2018 4:41 PM CET

Hi,

I noticed, that the sBrick+ supports sensors as well.

I checked the Scratch tool, but now it will get more fancy, having sensors embedded into a modell when controlling it via the sBrick app on a smartphone.

I haven't found a proper manual about how to uses sequences and circuits in ProfileDesigner. Does anybody have some helpful links?

Is there a possibility, to build just something like a car which can be steered by the sBrick app on a smartphone (drive and steering) and embed a sensor as well? E.g. if the sensor detects a barrier, it will stop driving, even if I still push the slider for driving? How? Can somebody provide an example?

Would be cool, if codes like build in Scratch can be used within ProfileDesigner.

Thanks.