Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Mac, Scratch, SBrick Plus

• 340 posts
    November 5, 2020 12:32 PM CET
    Pradeep Varma said:

Hi,

Any update to this thread? Have any drivers been developed for the Mac or the Ipad for writing code using Scratch for the Brick Plus?

Thanks in advance.

You can try The SBrick Pro which very similar to scratch 3. it runs on ipad/iphone too

• 1 posts
    November 5, 2020 12:15 PM CET

Hi,

Any update to this thread? Have any drivers been developed for the Mac or the Ipad for writing code using Scratch for the Brick Plus?

Thanks in advance.

• 7 posts
    February 26, 2019 6:10 AM CET

Thank you for the information Lenard. You have pointed me in the right direction and saved me time. Great service!

• 340 posts
    February 22, 2019 2:26 PM CET

If you are using scratchX you may need our windows driver, so your PC will be remote control the SBrick.

You can found more information here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vQzjpJyqFFxas5k2gr7jl-WhsK3yGuV0Pw9a0OA6kjgGGKZJTHUTWr9VG8Fa6J8CtY3PCKeRGEuPesd/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=60000&slide=id.g1ccdfa8d32_0_1

If you want to do scratch 3 "like" programing on tablet/phone, I've suggest you to assign our beta test for the coding sbrick app. You can apply by sending a mail here: betatest@sbrick.com

• 7 posts
    February 22, 2019 1:03 AM CET

Lenard - thanks for the fast response. I have a Windows PC computer that I can use after some minor repair. What versions of Windows are best for this project?

If I'm using a Windows PC for the Scratch programming, can I still use my iPhone for the remote control? I'm assuming when using Scrach that the SBrick Plus is paired with the bluetooth on the PC, and when using remote control the SBrick Plus is paired with the bluetooth on the iPhone. Is that correct?

Thanks. We're excited to receive our Sbrick Plus soon.

• 340 posts
    February 21, 2019 5:44 PM CET

Hi,

Unfortunately we don't have driver for mac, but it is on our todo list. I can't tell a release date now. :(

• 7 posts
    February 21, 2019 1:50 AM CET

Hi - Is anyone using Sbrick Plus and programming it with Scratch on a Mac?

The reason for my question is I have been researching this forum and Google to find how to get these three technologies working together and mostly what I find are problems. I am a Mac and iPhone owner and I would prefer to use these. But if there are too many problems with Mac then I will try to find a used PC to run Windows.