Forums » Introduce Yourself

Back To Topics

Grandpa Lothar says "Hello"

• 2 posts
    June 23, 2019 9:57 PM CEST

Hallo lieber Namensvetter Lothar,

vielen Dank für den guten Rat. Mein ungutes Gefühl hat sich also bestätigt. Wenn man, wie in meinem Fall, 3 gleiche Motoren parallel auf einen Port legt, dann sinkt laut Herrn Ohm der Gesamtlastwiderstand auf 1/3 eines einzelnen Motors ab. Der Ausgangsschaltkreis des Ports mag das mit Sicherheit nicht, abgesehen von evtl. thermischen Problemen.

Lothar, Sie hatten den Finger genau in der Wunde. Ganz herzlichen Dank. Jetzt bin ich auf der sicheren Seite und fühle mich besser.

Mit vielen Grüßen

Opa Lothar

• 38 posts
    June 23, 2019 1:16 AM CEST

An SBRICK has four ports, isn't? 2 Ports for the steering servos, 1 Port for one XL motor and the last port for the last 2 XL Motors. Two XL motors are no problem for a SBRICK port.

• 2 posts
    June 22, 2019 7:04 PM CEST

Hello,
    I am Grandpa_Lothar and am currently building my Lego Mobilcrane Grove 6400. The carrier is 3/4 finished and I am now hanging on the configuration of the Sbrick modules. The crane has 3 Lego XL_motors for propulsion and 2 Lego servomotors for steering. I don't dare to put the 3 propulsion motors together on one Sbrick-port and the 2 servos together on a 2nd Sbrick-port. What advice can you give me? Who also equipped his Grove 6400 with Sbricks?

Every of your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks, Lothar