Forums » Support

Back To Topics

connecting SBrick Plus to Scratch

• 38 posts
    June 25, 2019 12:09 AM CEST

I am unsure of my hint but probably you mix two things which do not work together? The official SBRICK is as far as I know not useable with Windows8 Computers. The Windows8 machine can only control the SBICK with the help of SCRATCH. The SBRICK APP is only available for Android and IOS as far as I know? Unfortunately, I use only the simple SBRICKS with WINDOWS8 Laptop, BLED... and SCRATCH = works mostly good, but the control is rough. I use Android tablet with SBRICK app (and Profile Designer) = 95% it works fine.

• 1 posts
    June 24, 2019 9:49 PM CEST

Hi

We are having a problem with connecting our SBrick Plus to Scratch.

We have tried using the S2Bot app. After searching for devices, the correct SBrick appears, but disappears when we try to connect it. This is not a problem with the BLED112 dongle, as we have connected other devices to the S2Bot app with the dongle.

The Sbrick connects to the mobile app on two different devices fine, and is running the latest firmware update, so that is not the problem.

After lots of restarting both the app and the computer (which is Windows 8), we have resorted to using the official SBrick app. However when we open that app, it says it cannot connect to the dongle.

We have tried our hardest to test all possible solutions, but we still have not been able to fix it.

Does anyone have any ideas/solutions to our problems?