Forums » News and Announcements

Back To Topics

Teaching & lessons

• 5 posts
    April 25, 2022 3:41 PM CEST
    Andy Hoang said:

I'm also super interested in this for education. From what I can tell this would be great for breathing new life into WeDo 1 kits and other power functions compatible parts. 

It's such a shame this isn't something that SBrick are putting the effort into, but that's fair enough. I'd rather they put the funds into building a product and leave the plans to the community to do. 

Anyone up for getting lessons together for this?

Hi,

Can you please contact us at info@sbrick.com? Then hopefully we can work together on this topic.

• 1 posts
    April 7, 2022 6:28 PM CEST

I'm also super interested in this for education. From what I can tell this would be great for breathing new life into WeDo 1 kits and other power functions compatible parts. 

It's such a shame this isn't something that SBrick are putting the effort into, but that's fair enough. I'd rather they put the funds into building a product and leave the plans to the community to do. 

Anyone up for getting lessons together for this?

• September 17, 2019 5:21 AM CEST

Hello! What a great product!
    I have a 7-year kid and I am very interested in the teaching part of your product. When do you plan to release the lessons with SBrick (and whre to find it)? 
    Also, when do you plan to make it compatible with some Wedo 2.0 sensors/motors ?
    Thanks,
    Bertrand