Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Controlling one sbrick channel from two different sliders

• 340 posts
    March 11, 2020 12:49 PM CET
    Colby Fulton said:

Can you send me the link so I can join the beta test? I don't see it. Thanks!

Please send me your apple id to betatest@sbrick.com then I can invite you via Testflight.

I can't give you a build right now, I hope we can push a new release next week then you will got it automatically.

• 4 posts
    March 10, 2020 8:42 PM CET

Can you send me the link so I can join the beta test? I don't see it. Thanks!

• 340 posts
    March 10, 2020 8:27 PM CET
    Colby Fulton said:

How do I get the pro programming app? I'm on Mac OS. Is it only on iOS? I have an iPad too of course. Thanks!

You can join to the beta tester group here.

It will work on iOS, iPadOS and Windows 7+ (in browser). I really want to make it happen in MacOS but we don't have MacOS developer to create the driver. Currently searching somebody who can help us :)

• 4 posts
    March 10, 2020 8:22 PM CET

How do I get the pro programming app? I'm on Mac OS. Is it only on iOS? I have an iPad too of course. Thanks!

• 340 posts
    March 10, 2020 10:55 AM CET

Unfortunately the SBrick app can't do that. We are working on the brother of the SBrick app called SBrick Pro. You can do this with that app because it enables advanced programing.

• 3 posts
    March 7, 2020 6:48 PM CET

I've ´had the same problems. Any solution on this problem until now?

• 340 posts
    November 6, 2019 3:48 PM CET

wow very interesting project :)

Yes, you would need the new app. Please contact me at betatest@sbrick.com

• 37 posts
    October 31, 2019 6:21 PM CET

The new scratch coding app (currently in beta testing) has the flexibility to do what you want.  Message the developer to inquire about joining the beta testing:

https://social.sbrick.com/profile/pasztorl

I've thought about this project.  Could you post a picture of what you built?

This post was edited by Timber Brick at October 31, 2019 6:23 PM CET
    • 4 posts
    October 24, 2019 4:33 AM CEST

So I've attached lego motors to my venetian blinds and set up a control profile with a slider for each motor, for the left and right blinds. I'd like to also create a slider to move both at the same time... but when I try to assign a channel that's already been assigned to another slider, it ghosts out. Does anyone know of how this might be accomplished? Maybe with the logic circuit functions?