Forums » Support

Back To Topics

LG F60 phone compatability

• 3 posts
    December 28, 2019 4:54 PM CET

In a reply to my own post can I add, I can no longer access the SBrick app on my other phone and worse still, for some reason I cannot even get into my phone now (got into phone at last). All I did was alter Location to on, which I really did not want to do but thought I would try it. So now I have wasted several hours trying to sort this out and getting really frustrated. I am sure this is fine for 5 year olds but at 50 I am suffering and starting to regret buying this. The ease of the software is not as portrayed on the website (I know there are loads of different options and not all can be accounted for). Can we not have a stand alone basic bit of software that can run on a laptop/pc so at least we can use our Sbricks, I want to use mine to run a series of motors on a static display MOC and don't need to use a high tech £1000 phone, I just want to run it using either my old phone or laptop. Is this at all possible?

• 3 posts
    December 28, 2019 3:19 PM CET

Would someone be able to tell me if the LG F60 phone can be used with the software download, mine is running Android 4.4.4, not sure what Bluetooth is running. Keep getting error message that my device is not supported.

I think the new App needs Android 5.0 is this correct? Is there an older version I could download so I can use this phone (it is an old unused phone and ideal for this)? Also are there any idiot guides to how to set up everything? I am not overly tech savvy but know a fair bit, but this takes a lot of my time trying to set everything up, we don't all have the latest and greatest phones and tablets to hand.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

This post was edited by Paul Warrilow at December 28, 2019 3:46 PM CET