Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Weird error..

• 340 posts
    February 10, 2021 1:57 PM CET
    BricksByStfn said:

Yes I know, and I have of course done that in both apps. Still nothing shows up.

I simply tried to pair since if the phone finds the SBrick then I know it sends the signal.

Please send us a mail to info@sbrick.com, this seems a hardware problem.

• 4 posts
    February 9, 2021 11:57 AM CET

Yes I know, and I have of course done that in both apps. Still nothing shows up.

I simply tried to pair since if the phone finds the SBrick then I know it sends the signal.

• 340 posts
    February 9, 2021 11:47 AM CET
    BricksByStfn said:
    The Huawei I tested on can find and pair with the SBrick but the app is not showing anything. Its a Huawei P10 VTR-L29 with android version 9.1.0.287

You not need to pair your SBrick with the OS.

What you need is to enable location services globally, AND for the SBrick app too. Some android versions needs this to allow the app to use bluetooth.

• 4 posts
    February 9, 2021 10:29 AM CET
    The Huawei I tested on can find and pair with the SBrick but the app is not showing anything.

Its a Huawei P10 VTR-L29 with android version 9.1.0.287
    • 340 posts
    February 8, 2021 4:58 PM CET

Can you also please test with this software?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vengit.blecontrol&hl=en

Maybe you can upgrade the firmware with this.

• 340 posts
    February 8, 2021 4:58 PM CET

Thanks for the report, I forwarded it to the dev team.

• 4 posts
    February 6, 2021 10:46 PM CET

This is the SBrick I have and the app finds it every time. 

In this view nothing works. No LED but I read that may have to do with firmware? The update Firmware button results in a Failed prompt.

In this mode (when pushing the test button) the motors are spinning just fine. However, to get them to turn off is a bit different from time to time. I have had to open the controller and press X sometimes a couple of times to have them shut off:

• 340 posts
    February 5, 2021 10:31 PM CET

Can you please attach a screenshot about the profile settings?

• 4 posts
    February 5, 2021 4:34 PM CET
    Hello! I’m very new to SBrick but ran into a strange error that an oldie could not understand either.

The controller does not work, however, when I push the test buttons the motors run but no response when I actually try to use the interface after choosing the channels.

Anyone know what it could be?