Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Second function control bouton?

• 340 posts
    February 24, 2021 3:52 PM CET
    Fralala said:
    Thank you for your reply Lénárd Pásztor. I can't wait to be able to use this application! As for my current moc, I am working on a realistic and fully functional Ponsse Elephant King Forwarder. It is about 90% complete. It will have 10 motors each having its own function including a micromotor which will activate a 2-speed transmission (Hi-Lo), another which will activate a frame lock, a telescopic arm and many other functions ...

Hi,

You can start to work with SBrick Pro right now. You can access to beta. Are you on android / iOS / windows? (you can select multiple platform)

The moc sounds really great I hope we can see it soon! :)

• 2 posts
    February 24, 2021 4:37 AM CET
    Thank you for your reply Lénárd Pásztor. I can't wait to be able to use this application!

As for my current moc, I am working on a realistic and fully functional Ponsse Elephant King Forwarder. It is about 90% complete. It will have 10 motors each having its own function including a micromotor which will activate a 2-speed transmission (Hi-Lo), another which will activate a frame lock, a telescopic arm and many other functions ...
    • 340 posts
    February 21, 2021 8:41 PM CET

Hi,

Looks like very complex creation. What are you building? :)

Unfortunately you can't do that with the SBrick app + Profile Designer, but you definetly can with SBrick Pro

https://social.sbrick.com/group/55/coding-app-beta-test

• 2 posts
    February 20, 2021 5:27 AM CET

I,

I am on a moc which really has a lot of functions. To give you an idea, I'll use 3 sbricks to operate it.

I prefer to use a game pad rather than the touch screen of my cell phone. This results in better control by knowing which button to press without having to look at the screen.

My problem is that my controller only contains 2 joystics, like most controllers, but I would like to activate several functions, not simultaneously, with each of them without having to change the profile each time, for more precision and better control.

I was wondering if it was possible to program a button that would activate a "second function" for one or tow joystics once activated? The joystics could therefore activate different motors depending the second function button is on or off.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

This post was edited by Fralala at February 20, 2021 5:40 AM CET