Forums » Support

Back To Topics

BuWizz and SBrick

• 340 posts
    July 30, 2021 1:05 PM CEST

Hi,

1. "The SBrick app no longer connects to the receiver if it can detect a BuWizz battery!"

Do you mean if the buwizz brick is powered on you can't connect to an SBrick?

2. "However, the driver doesn't even offer full compatibility? Why, then, was it released?"

What type of compatibility you miss?

3. "Where is the function to control the voltage (speed modes) that the BuWizz battery supports?"

Oops, yes, we don't have this functionality. How do you can imagine the implementation? Should we create a new "switch" in Profile Designer for it?

4. "Why is it that the driver comes out, is required to operate my creation, has the aforementioned problem, and has so many issues connecting to the BuWizz unit?"

If you do not use Buwizz it is not required. What type of issues you have connection the Buwizz unit? The Buwizz app work well with the same creation?

5. "The controls either do nothing at all or operate a different motor, due to the 'hubs' or 'channels' switching amongst themselves (what???)."

Sorry it does not clear for me. Can you create a video about the problem?

• July 21, 2021 7:03 AM CEST

I recently completed over 250 hours of designing a project, only to have my time wasted. The SBrick app no longer connects to the receiver if it can detect a BuWizz battery! OK, fine. I'll gladly spend the $10 needed to unlock the feature. However, the driver doesn't even offer full compatibility? Why, then, was it released?

Where is the function to control the voltage (speed modes) that the BuWizz battery supports? These are slow, normal, fast, and ludicrous.

Why is it that the driver comes out, is required to operate my creation, has the aforementioned problem, and has so many issues connecting to the BuWizz unit? The controls either do nothing at all or operate a different motor, due to the 'hubs' or 'channels' switching amongst themselves (what???).

I feel ripped off, does anyone else feel the same?