Forums » Support

Back To Topics

How to connect the SBRICK with scratch on a MacBook?

• 340 posts
    February 24, 2022 7:06 PM CET

Hi,

Now we have app for Macbook too. Please drop a mail to info@sbrick.com with your apple id so you can get testflight access.

• December 1, 2021 9:46 PM CET

Hi Lenard,

thanks for your reply.

I tried the new SBrick Pro environment. Looks very interesting. But unfortunately I can not connect by Bluetooth (BT) MacBook and SBrick Plus neither by MacBook BT nor with USB BT Dongle Bled112.

Yes, I'm interested for the test build.

• 340 posts
    November 26, 2021 4:28 PM CET

hi, we don't have driver for scratch3 yet, because scratch still not opened the v3 api for 3rd party.

but, we developed SBrick Pro ( https://pro.sbrick.com ). It supports iOS/iPadOS/Android/Windows10. MacOS support is in development, I can send you test build if interested.

• November 26, 2021 12:03 PM CET

Hi, I am using a MacBooks (OS 10.13.6 and OS 12.0.1) and I want to program with scratch my SBRICK plus. I do have the Bled112 USB dongle. It works fine and I can connect by S2Bot 4 Scratch (Version V0.8.6) the SBRICK.

My problem now is how to get the SBRICK plus connected with Scratch (3.26.0 - offline). I don't like to use the GoogleCrome S2Bot App and online Scratch Editor.

I did download the Helper App but the installation starts with an error - Error 1 - MacS2P.app.tar konnte nicht in Scratch entpackt werden!

I didn't find a tutorial which helps. Most of the tutorials are from 2014, 2016 and some from 2020.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Regards, Manuel