Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Anyone at SBruck Out There?

• 6 posts
    November 5, 2023 1:07 PM CET
    FYI - BuWizz is far superior, has built in lithium ion batteries, supports PF and PU, has disgusting fast/high torque motors, and even a battery replacement plan. I’ve got 3 S-Brick in my inventory, as well as 2 BuWizz 3.0’s and 4 BuWizz motors (with a BuWizz 2.0 and 4 more motors on the way) - I’d say for most use cases the BuWizz is vastly superior.

Plus, I’ve driven a 20mph BuWizz tankish-thing (one of my favorite creations ever, btw) - I’ve come nowhere near that speed with S-Brick.
    • 15 posts
    October 26, 2023 10:57 AM CEST

As of today 10/26 the software for Sbrick Pro App is still available and working. I presume it will go away if in fact they are out of business. Does anyone know of alternative software that will run Sbrick/ Sbrick Plus hardware?

• 1 posts
    October 25, 2023 9:05 PM CEST

My supplier says they've gone out of business and all production has ceased. Time to look for an alternative. 

• 2 posts
    September 6, 2023 5:14 PM CEST

I hope so too, because I have a problem with my SBricks. So far I could not reach anyone via email, contact form and Facebook.

• 6 posts
    August 7, 2023 5:41 AM CEST
    Last update for anyone reading - SBRICK appears to be a ship without a captain - never a single response from them at all, not even when I filed a case with PayPal. PayPal finally closed the case and refunded my money, but it isn’t a fast process by any means. No clue what their issue is, and maybe they’ll return - hopefully this can help you weigh the risks if you’re thinking of purchasing from their web store.

Still crossing my fingers they’ll return, but no longer betting on it.
    • 6 posts
    August 2, 2023 3:24 AM CEST
    Checking in again - still no response from anyone at SBrick via any communications method.

SBrick team, are you there?

if anyone else has heard from anyone lately at SBrick, or is in the same position I am, please speak up.

Happy Lego Day! (my unofficial name for the first of the month)
    • 6 posts
    July 30, 2023 10:57 AM CEST
    Still no replies to any communications through any method. Anyone thinking of ordering from the sbrick website, be cautious, from what I can tell the people behind the web store have disappeared. They’re not even replying to PayPal’s attempts.

SBrick - if you’re there, can you please ship and respond to me?
    • 6 posts
    July 25, 2023 5:47 AM CEST
    Can’t get any responses to email or contact forms, nothing on Twitter, no movement on orders. Did the head fall off this thing or is anyone out there? Truly feels like your web store is a scam at this point.