Forums » Suggestions

Back To Topics

SBrick Price

• 3 posts
    February 19, 2016 9:31 AM CET

That would not help at all as they are outside of the EU and would attract import duty and VAT at the border.

I have just bought four using the current 10% discount offer which brought the unit cost delivered to sub £40

That is nearer the mark.

• 164 posts
    February 10, 2016 12:28 PM CET

[blockquote]Andrew Waters said:

[blockquote]T P said:

I need a buy 2 get one free sale

[/blockquote] :LOL:

[/blockquote]

Hello Andrew,

We have two resellers in the U.S. and it seems we will have an another reseller in Canada soon. So the shipping costs and the taxes can be lower if you order from them.

If somebody wants to become our reseller contact us at info@sbrick.com

• 164 posts
    February 10, 2016 12:28 PM CET

[blockquote]T P said:

[/blockquote]

Hello Andrew,

We have two resellers in the U.S. and it seems we will have an another reseller in Canada soon. So the shipping costs and the taxes can be lower if you order from them.

If somebody wants to become our reseller contact us at info@sbrick.com

• 164 posts
    February 10, 2016 12:23 PM CET

Hello Guys,

We don't plan to change the price of SBrick in the near future.

Maybe the price is a little bit more than two IR receivers + transmitter but the SBrick has much more featuers, for example: better range, smaller size, sequences, Profile Designer, you can use it in direct sunlight, etc... 

And don't forget! We continuously develop the SBrick. The more complex sequences coming soon, we will support the game gampads (for example you will able to control your Lego creations with a PS4 controller...) and we have a lot of further plan :)

• T P
    • 6 posts
    February 10, 2016 7:31 AM CET

[blockquote]T P said:

[/blockquote]

they did it for Black Friday ;)

• February 3, 2016 3:35 PM CET

That would help. Here in Canada, because the Canadian dollar went for a dump. it has become far too expensive for me to buy any more SBricks at the moment. It costs me almost $100.00 per SBrick. Not sure how that compares to else where, but that's close to double the price in the US.

• 3 posts
    February 3, 2016 9:40 AM CET

[blockquote]T P said:

• T P
    • 6 posts
    February 3, 2016 9:30 AM CET

• 3 posts
    February 2, 2016 8:57 PM CET

If it was priced at equal to two IR receivers and two transmitters it would be a no brainer at £38 each including tax.

Alternatively an incentive on bigger orders like buy four get one free?

This post was edited by Andrew Waters at February 2, 2016 9:00 PM CET
  • October 12, 2015 9:53 PM CEST

Hi, Let me start by saying the I'm so happy that someone has come up with something like this, and although there have been some hickups, I"m very optamistic about the future evolvement of the SBrick and any addons that are coming. That being said, the price of the SBrick is difficult for a lot of people to manage. I bought two SBricks, and being in Canada, it cost me two Hundred dollars, that's just for the SBricks dutes and taxes, and dosn't include shipping. Don't get me wrong, I understand that it costs a lot to get something like this up and running, but although I was, and am planning to buy more (at least eight), at this time it may be a few months before I can buy even one or two more.