Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Sequence issue

• 1 posts
    May 7, 2016 2:27 AM CEST

Any progress for Sequences on IOS & video etc......?

Should the channel selection be from a drop-down list of the preset channels?

• 310 posts
    March 6, 2016 11:50 PM CET

[blockquote]Zsolt Varga said:

Hi Balint,

I'm trying to use the sequence button and function in the designer. I set 2 sec on(value 1) and 2 sec off (value 0) with repeat (100 times). Unfortunatelly it's not working on the SBrick. Any other button and function are working. Can you give some ideas what's my mistake?

Regards,

Zsolt

[/blockquote]

Hello Zsolt! 

We are working on a tutorial video, for setting the sequence button. It takes us 1-2 days to finish it. 
    If you still have any questions after watching the video, we will help you. 

Best wishes, 
    Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

• 1 posts
    March 6, 2016 8:03 PM CET

Hi Balint,

I'm trying to use the sequence button and function in the designer. I set 2 sec on(value 1) and 2 sec off (value 0) with repeat (100 times). Unfortunatelly it's not working on the SBrick. Any other button and function are working. Can you give some ideas what's my mistake?

Regards,

Zsolt

• 310 posts
    February 28, 2016 6:50 PM CET

[blockquote]Tomasz Nauman said:

Hi Everyone,

Can someone help me with sequence set - I try to open loaded profile with sequence loop and IPhone is not procceeding - SBrick is automatically shutting down.

Tomasz 

[/blockquote]

Hi! 

Unfortunately, the sequence function has not available for IOS operating system yet. 
    If you open a profile in which there is a sequence button, the appliaciton will be shutting down. 

The IOS version will be ready in a couple of weeks. 

Thank you for your patience! 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

• 1 posts
    February 27, 2016 7:15 PM CET

Hi Everyone,

Can someone help me with sequence set - I try to open loaded profile with sequence loop and IPhone is not procceeding - SBrick is automatically shutting down.

Tomasz