Forums » Support

Back To Topics

U.S. Shipping

• 20 posts
    January 19, 2015 12:24 AM CET

[blockquote]Peter Subert said:

Hello NXT45R,

I have a demo pack SBrick in my warehouse in DC, which is available right now. Shipping usually takes 1-3 busines days to Canada. If you provide me your details, I can give you a detailed quote. Please contact me at the sbrickusa@gmail.com if you are interested.I am happy to serve yo to get your first SBrick!

Thank you,

Peter Subert

BrickPower LLC

[/blockquote]

Darn I just bought one from this site. But if my friend wants one I'll contact you.

• 36 posts
    January 18, 2015 11:35 PM CET

Hello NXT45R,

I have a demo pack SBrick in my warehouse in DC, which is available right now. Shipping usually takes 1-3 busines days to Canada. If you provide me your details, I can give you a detailed quote. Please contact me at the sbrickusa@gmail.com if you are interested.I am happy to serve yo to get your first SBrick!

Thank you,

Peter Subert

BrickPower LLC

• 20 posts
    January 16, 2015 11:13 PM CET

Does anyone know how long it will take to ship a sbrick bought here to Canada?

EDIT: Lénárd Pásztor said it will take about 3-4 weeks.

This post was edited by NXT45 R. at January 17, 2015 6:26 PM CET
    • 36 posts
    January 3, 2015 12:25 AM CET

Hello all US-based sBrick and LEGO Technic fans!

Good news for you: my company (BrickPower LLC, based in Burke, VA) can take orders and deliver SBrick to any US states, based on the partnership we have with Vengit. Servicing our US-based customers directly out from our local stock in VA, may make your life easier to order and get your sBricks sooner in your hands!

Feel free to contact us with any enquiries (including ordering!) via the following email: sbrickusa@gmail.com. We respond your enquiries and orders 24/7/365. Thanks to our direct and excellent relationship with Vengit, we can guarantee no financial or technical issues when placing your order for your SBrick cubes!

May you be an individual LEGO fan, be a member or a representative of your robotic or AFOL club, represent any regional LEGO events, feel free to contact us with any queries you may have!

Please visit our website for further information and ordering: www.brickpowerllc.com

Visit and follow us on FB too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brickpower/

Be our valuable customer and join our enthusiasm about LEGO and this new technology!

Best Regards,

Peter Subert

CEO, BrickPower LLC

This post was edited by Peter Subert at June 14, 2015 5:36 AM CEST
    • 178 posts
    December 8, 2014 12:16 PM CET

OMG. Thanks for reporting this, I'm going to file a ticket.

• 2 posts
    November 29, 2014 6:19 PM CET

Yeah, I got mine working too. The first payment system that I've ever used that wouldn't let me buy something if I didn't have a shipping address in the system BEFORE clicking to purchase. It just said it couldn't ship it to my country then it errored out.

• 4 posts
    November 29, 2014 1:07 PM CET

Ok, I got it  to work in google chrome by opening the next page in a new tab. Thanks for your help guys!

• 2 posts
    November 29, 2014 6:18 AM CET

Weird, I was just trying to buy one also, and it wasn't working for me either. Tried IE and Firefox.

• 4 posts
    November 29, 2014 2:23 AM CET

Intersting.  I had zero issues with purchasing one SBrick and I live in texas.  Sometimes there is a real wierd glitch in the purchasing and it won't scroll all the way down to United states.   Just try it again. 

• 4 posts
    November 29, 2014 1:20 AM CET

Could you make shipping available to the united states? I live on the east coast, and really wish I could get a Sbrick. Im sure many people in the united states also want one... Thanks!