Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Faulty SBricks?

• 310 posts
    May 16, 2016 11:29 AM CEST

[blockquote]Brian Adams said:

I have previously posted another thread on this matter, under profiler problems, but not solved the problem. Having since done a lot more testing, can I perhaps move the problem on a bit and ask the question differently?

I have just bought a second SBrick. It simply would not operate a servo motor properly - as I move the slider slowly out to 'full lock', the motor just shudders at low settings then goes out to 90 degrees. I have no control over low steering angles. Everything else works ok. I could post a video on YouTube if I knew how to!

I received a replacement SBbrick form Vengit (great service) but the replacement is just the same. The problem is definitely with the new SBrick and its replacement. 

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there maybe a faulty batch of SBricks?

[/blockquote]

Hello Brian! 

We have not experienced a problem like that before. 

This week we will analyze the faulty SBrick you sent to us, after that we can say more about the followings. :) 

Till that time, we ask for your patience. :) 

Regards, 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 
    • 18 posts
    May 15, 2016 10:28 AM CEST

I have previously posted another thread on this matter, under profiler problems, but not solved the problem. Having since done a lot more testing, can I perhaps move the problem on a bit and ask the question differently?

I have just bought a second SBrick. It simply would not operate a servo motor properly - as I move the slider slowly out to 'full lock', the motor just shudders at low settings then goes out to 90 degrees. I have no control over low steering angles. Everything else works ok. I could post a video on YouTube if I knew how to!

I received a replacement SBbrick form Vengit (great service) but the replacement is just the same. The problem is definitely with the new SBrick and its replacement. 

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there maybe a faulty batch of SBricks?