Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Multi-SBrick MOC issue

• 310 posts
    June 10, 2016 10:15 AM CEST

[blockquote]Jeremy McCreary said:

Thanks for the quick reply, Balint. Hope the Android fix is released before the summer's over, as I need a swimming pool to test and run this boat, and my pool access for 2016 will end in early September.

Jeremy

[/blockquote]

For sure. :) We are working on it continously! 

Thank you for your patience, 

Balint 

• 6 posts
    June 10, 2016 8:09 AM CEST

Thanks for the quick reply, Balint. Hope the Android fix is released before the summer's over, as I need a swimming pool to test and run this boat, and my pool access for 2016 will end in early September.

Jeremy

• 310 posts
    June 5, 2016 11:17 AM CEST

[blockquote]Jeremy McCreary said:

Is there a trick I'm missing here? I'm using an Android phone (Samsung Note 5).

Thanks for any and all help,

Jeremy

X

[/blockquote]

Hello Jeremy! 

No, you aren't missing anything, it is an andorid issue, that we will fix with the next update. 

We ask you to be patience, it will be released soon!

Best wishes, 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

• 6 posts
    June 4, 2016 5:55 AM CEST

Hi,

Sorry if this has been covered before -- no way to search this forum.

Recently refitted the working rotortug concept model below for SBrick remote control. (Write-up and video at http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/419307.)

The boat has 2 forward omnidirectional Z-drives and one more aft, each with its own propulsion and steering motor -- hence, 6 independently controlled motors in all. The forward Z-drives are on one SBrick, and the aft Z-drive on another.

Problem is, the first SBrick to connect when I start a suitable profile is almost always the only one that works. The control(s) tied to the other SBrick simply do nothing. Sometimes, none of the active controls work, and once -- but only once -- all of them did.

I see this behavior with all of the public profiles meant for 2 SBricks and with several of my own 3-joystick profiles as well. I have a lot of experience setting up profiles.

Is there a trick I'm missing here? I'm using an Android phone (Samsung Note 5).

Thanks for any and all help,

Jeremy

X