Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Problem with connection

• 8 posts
    July 17, 2016 3:36 PM CEST

I also have connection Problems:

I have 2 SBrick. One is working fine. But I can't connect to the other. The app finds both sbrick. But one I can not test. Temperature is 0 and voltage is 0 as well. i can move the sliders but nothing happens. updating firmware does not work (nothing happens as well). So no reaction from this brick. Is there an other possibility to update or reset it?

The brick was paired to an older version of the app before (like the other). 

I use the app v4.0, Update 1. 

Tested with an Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (2016) and Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (Android 6.0.1). 

• 310 posts
    June 5, 2016 3:02 PM CEST

[blockquote]Lorenzo Manga said:

I bought my SBrick recently, Yesterday I try for the first time and I go to the buetooth menu and i connected it, In the app only in the menu "SBricks" work but with a few problem. Today my telephone (Experia Z1) can't connect it because the passcode or the PIN is wrong...

[/blockquote]

Hello! 

Could you tell us more about the problems you mentioned? 

You connected it succesfully, then what was wrong? 

Regards, 

Balint Mezei - SBrick Team 

• 1 posts
    June 5, 2016 1:06 PM CEST

I bought my SBrick recently, Yesterday I try for the first time and I go to the buetooth menu and i connected it, In the app only in the menu "SBricks" work but with a few problem. Today my telephone (Experia Z1) can't connect it because the passcode or the PIN is wrong...