Forums » Suggestions

Back To Topics

Multiple Access

• 310 posts
    December 26, 2016 4:12 PM CET

[blockquote]Patrik Sonnenberg said:

Greetings,

i would like to ask if it is possible to change the sbrick software that you can program macros like what is possible but without binding the controller.

if i would like for example want to use the headlight also as a flashlight i could programm like 1 second on 1 second of and repeat. but using this is a fix bind to the light. i cant decide to just use flashlight or allways poweron.

same would be if i control a tank with my sbrick and i would like to program a button for "shooting" so that the tank just drives a milisec backwards as blowback effect it also cant be realised because i need the control for driving and cant fix bind it for this macro.

hope i could make myself understandable in what i would like to have.

or is it just a stupid me and i need to change some settings to get it work like i want it?

[/blockquote]

Dear Patrik, 

We are very sorry about this late reply. 

Please check out a new function in our Profile Designer, it is called "circuits". 

In the circuits it is possible to set what you mentioned, there will be description for how to use this function. :) 

If you will need any further help please contact us on, info@sbrick.com

Best wishes, 

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 1 posts
    December 25, 2016 8:20 PM CET
    It seems it is the problem for the moment.
    Output cant be assign to no more than one action/slider.
    I've build a module with 1 motor on each wheel and need to assign motor for acceleration and direction and it does not work.
  • December 7, 2016 12:09 AM CET

Greetings,

i would like to ask if it is possible to change the sbrick software that you can program macros like what is possible but without binding the controller.

if i would like for example want to use the headlight also as a flashlight i could programm like 1 second on 1 second of and repeat. but using this is a fix bind to the light. i cant decide to just use flashlight or allways poweron.

same would be if i control a tank with my sbrick and i would like to program a button for "shooting" so that the tank just drives a milisec backwards as blowback effect it also cant be realised because i need the control for driving and cant fix bind it for this macro.

hope i could make myself understandable in what i would like to have.

or is it just a stupid me and i need to change some settings to get it work like i want it?