Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Sbrick Plus - Port D does not work

• 7 posts
    January 5, 2017 5:05 PM CET

No, unfortunately after 10 attempts the same effect. :/ And my two Sbricks work correctly. Apparently the problem with Sbrick plus.

• 310 posts
    January 5, 2017 2:56 PM CET

[blockquote]Jakub Kazimierz said:

I carried out the updates several times with the same result. Once again, I try to borrow Android phone and let you know, though I doubt that helped as before did not help. ;/ 

[/blockquote]

Hello Jakub, 

Does the update succeeded? 

Regards, 

Balint

This post was edited by Balint Mezei at January 5, 2017 2:57 PM CET
    • 7 posts
    January 4, 2017 10:22 PM CET

I carried out the updates several times with the same result. Once again, I try to borrow Android phone and let you know, though I doubt that helped as before did not help. ;/ 

• January 4, 2017 8:28 PM CET

uh, just did it, indeed if you upgrade it (if not the first time, try again) to version 17 all the ports work perfectly.

• January 4, 2017 8:02 PM CET

good morning, happy to see that the forum is active!

well, i think i have the same problem, but since i started with sbrick+ a few minutes ago, i would like jsut to ask at least how can i update it!!!

thanks

Sergio

• 310 posts
    January 4, 2017 2:27 PM CET

[blockquote]Jakub Kazimierz said:

Dear Fengit,

I am writing with regard to ordering kickstarter Sbrick+. I ordered one device and when I turned in on, 3 engines spin around involuntarily. Only after connecting Sbrick with mobile phone and starting the app, the engines stopped. This problem was solved by actualizing Sbrick through Windows Phone 8.1, but port D stopped working. Hardware version is 5.11, and firmware version 11. Please help me solve this problem. 

I wrote to you about this problem. Your answer was to actualize Sbrick with an Android. Unfortunately, it was not successful
    and the problem is still unsolved.Could I ask this Sbrick plus and replace it with a new one or get your money back?

Yours sincerely,

Jakub Kazimierz

[/blockquote]

Hello Jakub, 

There are a few case, when updating your SBricks firmware is looks like it is succeeded, but the version hasn't changed. 

In a case like this you need to try to update it once, or twice more till the version really change into 17. 

It is important that the SBrick Plus is not compatible with the WP app at the moment. We are working on a new version for sure. 

Please follow these steps also, pair/unpair your SBrick in your device bluetooth settings and restart your phone please. 

Here you can find the method, https://social.sbrick.com/wiki/view/pageId/42/slug/app-support

I
    hope it will solve the problem, 

Regards, 
    Balint

• 7 posts
    January 4, 2017 11:42 AM CET
    Dear Fengit,

I am writing with regard to ordering kickstarter Sbrick+. I ordered one device and when I turned in on, 3 engines spin around involuntarily. Only after connecting Sbrick with mobile phone and starting the app, the engines stopped. This problem was solved by actualizing Sbrick through Windows Phone 8.1, but port D stopped working. Hardware version is 5.11, and firmware version 11. Please help me solve this problem. 

I wrote to you about this problem. Your answer was to actualize Sbrick with an Android. Unfortunately, it was not successful
    and the problem is still unsolved.Could I ask this Sbrick plus and replace it with a new one or get your money back?

Yours sincerely,

Jakub Kazimierz