Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Import created profile into SBrick app

• 340 posts
    November 22, 2018 3:23 PM CET
    Hi,

It was a bug on the SBrick app. The problem was solved if you use the latest version.

Tschopp71 said:
    Hallo ich habe die Steuerung im Profile Designer erstellt, gespeichert, kann sie aber nicht auf mein iPhone X laden. Sie Auflösung ist 18:5:9 eingestellt. Es kommt immer, dass die Profile nicht geladen werden können. Weder die privaten noch die öffentlichen Profile. Ich weiss langsam nicht mehr weiter.

• 1 posts
    September 30, 2018 1:20 PM CEST
    Hallo ich habe die Steuerung im Profile Designer erstellt, gespeichert, kann sie aber nicht auf mein iPhone X laden. Sie Auflösung ist 18:5:9 eingestellt. Es kommt immer, dass die Profile nicht geladen werden können. Weder die privaten noch die öffentlichen Profile. Ich weiss langsam nicht mehr weiter.
    • 310 posts
    February 24, 2017 3:43 PM CET

[blockquote]François Delporte said:

Here's my profile : https://designer.sbrick.com/?profile=19707

Best regards,

François

[/blockquote]

Thank you. :) 

Could you check the screen ratio you used for the profile? The ratio you will need is 16:9. 

If you sign in in the application the profile should be in the "My profiles" menu, if you did everything right. 

If you will have any other problems please contact us again via our e-mail address. 

It is the next, info@sbrick.com

Thanks in advance, 

Best regards,
    Balint
    Sbrick Team

• February 23, 2017 1:35 PM CET

Here's my profile : https://designer.sbrick.com/?profile=19707

Best regards,

François

• 310 posts
    February 23, 2017 11:17 AM CET

[blockquote]François Delporte said:

Hi Balint,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

First of all I don't have on the iPhone all the controls I have on my computer (for example resources, which I can only download as a zip file), and on the design screen, my creation is messed up with menus (ratio, orientation, resources, etc.) that stay displayed behind it. 

I've been trying to create a profile on my computer a couple of times after watching the tutorial and help, but once the profile is created and saved, it just stays on the blue design screen as a "picture" that I can't upload on the sbrick app on my iPhone.

And I don't see any menu in the app that allows me to upload the created profile from the profile designer.

Thanks a lot for your help, sorry if I'm missing something obvious ...

Best regards,

François

[/blockquote]

Hello Francois, 

That sounds wired, thank you for the report. We will check this! 

Could you give us the profile ID you used? (You will find it, if you open the profile via the computer, and on the browser line there will be a 5 numbers. )

Thanks, 

Balint
    SBrick Team

• February 23, 2017 9:55 AM CET

Hi Balint,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

First of all I don't have on the iPhone all the controls I have on my computer (for example resources, which I can only download as a zip file), and on the design screen, my creation is messed up with menus (ratio, orientation, resources, etc.) that stay displayed behind it. 

I've been trying to create a profile on my computer a couple of times after watching the tutorial and help, but once the profile is created and saved, it just stays on the blue design screen as a "picture" that I can't upload on the sbrick app on my iPhone.

And I don't see any menu in the app that allows me to upload the created profile from the profile designer.

Thanks a lot for your help, sorry if I'm missing something obvious ...

Best regards,

François

• 310 posts
    February 22, 2017 1:52 PM CET

[blockquote]Francois Delporte said: Hi, In order to customise the power range of my remote's sliders, I just created a profile in the profile designer. How can I now import it into my SBrick app on my iPhone ? Thanks a lot, François [/blockquote]

Dear Francois, 

If you sign in into the application on your Iphone, you will find your created profile in the "My profiles" menu. 

(It is important to use the correct screen ratio, which one is for the Iphone.)

Here you can find more information about our Profile designer and application too. 

https://social.sbrick.com/wiki/view/pageId/3/slug/sbrick-official-wiki

If
    you have any further questions after checking this, feel free to contact us again! 

Best regards,
    Balint
    SBrick Team

• February 21, 2017 4:23 PM CET
    Hi,

In order to customise the power range of my remote's sliders, I just created a profile in the profile designer. How can I now import it into my SBrick app on my iPhone ?
    Thanks a lot,
    François