Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Calibration

• March 20, 2017 1:14 PM CET

[blockquote]Rogier Landman said:

I have a car that I am steering with a slider but it's not centered. Is there a way I can calibrate (center it and set limits the movement extent)?

[/blockquote]

Hi! I had the same problem. Your steering motor has a centered position. You just have to remove the gear wheel, center car wheels, power motor (it will center itself) and return back gear.

• 310 posts
    March 15, 2017 1:07 PM CET

[blockquote]Rogier Landman said:

I have a car that I am steering with a slider but it's not centered. Is there a way I can calibrate (center it and set limits the movement extent)?

[/blockquote]

Dear Rogier, 

If you set the "Start" point to 0,5 in the Profile Designer, the starting point will be in the center. (You can do this after added a slider to your profile.) 

To set the movement extent, the easiest way is to switch the minimum and maximum value of the sliders. 

The basic options are for minimum -1, and maximum +1. If you set these values lower the movement extent will be reduced. 

For example you set 0.75 to maximum and -0.75 to minimum. Your creations movement extent will be lower in this case. 

I hope this will help, if you need any further help please contact us via e-mail. You can find us at info@sbrick.com

Best regards,

Balint
    SBrick Team

This post was edited by Balint Mezei at March 15, 2017 1:08 PM CET
    • 1 posts
    March 14, 2017 3:41 PM CET