Forums » Support

Back To Topics

2 buttons control one channel??

• 37 posts
    January 30, 2018 10:06 AM CET

To apply more that one control to a port, in the profile designer, name the channel of each control with the exact same name, for example "Flipper".  Then, in the SBRICK app, when you configure the ports, you will find a channel called "flipper" that is operated by multiple controls.  Those controls may include sequences with the same channel name.  If you assign gamepad controls, you can assign one gamepad control to each screen control you have set up.

Gating the control was really difficult to figure out.  You use a circuit.  The input is the particular control.  The Logic is "transform."  I wanted my joystick X axis to only run the flipper forward when the control was 90% to the left.  That is the negative direction.  So the upper limit was 0, and the lower limit was -.9.  Both closed boxes checked.  I think "closed" means less than the upper limit, and greater than the lower limit.  The circuit can be engaged or disengaged by pressing its button.  It can start out engaged ("Autostart YES"), or disengaged.

• 2 posts
    January 15, 2018 10:47 PM CET

me too :-)

• 1 posts
    January 11, 2018 6:48 AM CET

Would have been handy for you to leave your original comment and the replies. I wanting to do the same thing.

• 310 posts
    April 10, 2017 9:44 AM CEST

[blockquote]Jake Todd said: Pretty sure I got this issue figured out. Question 2... can you add text near a button or have to import an image of say a paint file with the text.[/blockquote]

Dear Jake, 

We are working on this feature, but at the moment it is not available yet. :) 

It is under developing. Unfortunately, now you have to import the edited picture. 

If you have any further questions, just let us know!

Have a nice day,

Balint

SBrick Team

• 2 posts
    April 10, 2017 4:25 AM CEST
    Pretty sure I got this issue figured out. Question 2... can you add text near a button or have to import an image of say a paint file with the text.
    This post was edited by Jake Todd at April 10, 2017 4:46 AM CEST