Forums » Support

Back To Topics

C port broken

• 340 posts
    January 25, 2019 2:24 PM CET
    drickmiller said:

I already have.  I've been waiting 6 weeks to get a shipping label from them to return the bad part.  Not big on customer service this company is.  

Ok, I found a note about that. I sent you a mail directly now, about to prepare the replacement.

• 2 posts
    January 24, 2019 3:09 PM CET

I already have.  I've been waiting 6 weeks to get a shipping label from them to return the bad part.  Not big on customer service this company is.  

• 340 posts
    January 24, 2019 2:53 PM CET

It could be hardware issue. Report it to support@sbrick.com please.

• 2 posts
    December 15, 2018 3:11 AM CET

I am having this problem also.  Firmware update makes no difference.

• 310 posts
    June 9, 2017 12:38 PM CEST

[blockquote]Etika said:

Hello,

Could you please advise me on the following issue. Port C doesn't work properly. It is always in ON state meaning if I connect a motor it starts working immediately and never stops. Ports A B D are OK. I have updated the sbrick to version 18 but it didn't help, any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

BR,

Aleksey

[/blockquote]

Dear Aleksey, 

Thank you for your message. It sounds wired. I have forwarded the questions to our developers. 

They will check this out! 

Soon we will get back to you!

Thanks,

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 1 posts
    June 9, 2017 10:31 AM CEST

Hello,

Could you please advise me on the following issue. Port C doesn't work properly. It is always in ON state meaning if I connect a motor it starts working immediately and never stops. Ports A B D are OK. I have updated the sbrick to version 18 but it didn't help, any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

BR,

Aleksey