Forums » Support

Back To Topics

linking sensors into profile

• 2 posts
    June 18, 2017 9:59 PM CEST
    Thanks for the quick response.

So, just checking I've got this right:

1. Currently the WP app doesn't support sensors or sequences, but these are currently being developed for the WP app -it'll support it soon

2. The scratch plug in for windows 10 only supports factory-installed windows 10 devices. My regular desktop (homebuilt) has bluetooth 4.0 but was upgraded from previous editions so cannot use the plug in. Is the plug in ever going to work with this PC?

3 I could use the dongle to connect the sbrick to scratch in windows but it doesn't currently support the sbrick plus, I think? Am I right about this? Are there plans for an updagted dongle to connect an sbrick plus to any (not just factory install w10)?\Windows pc?

4 Currently, it appears the port D doesn't work on my sbrick - this is a known issue, isn't it? I'm hoping a software/firmware update is in the works to deal with this issue?

Sorry to have such a negative-sounding post. I am truly excited about the sbrick, having bought one for my son's birthday, but he's only 6 (a clever wee lad!) and doesn't really understand being told "its going to be awesome, you'll be able to do all these cool things once the updates come out!"
    • 310 posts
    June 12, 2017 10:04 AM CEST

[blockquote]avery kerr said:

Hi there,

I think this should be pretty simple but i am really struggling here. any help would be most appreciated!

i have a new sbrick plus, a windows lumia 950xl with the app, and made a profile in the designer with a slider and logic connecting 'motion sensor' to 'slider'. when i open the profile on my phone, however, i dont see any way to map the port for my motion sensor to the channel used for the sensor in the first  step of the logic. i cant figure out how to use a sensor with my sbrick plus at all. :(

[/blockquote]

Dear Avery, 

Thank you for your message! 

Unfortunately the sensor support is not available for Windows devices. We are working on it, but it is not finished. 

Sorry for this inconvenience, if you have any chance to try out the sensors with a different device we are pretty sure you will enjoy it! 

If you need any help or anything else just contact us at info@sbrick.com, and we will help you!

Best regards,

Balint
    SBrick Team

• 2 posts
    June 12, 2017 1:39 AM CEST

Hi there,

I think this should be pretty simple but i am really struggling here. any help would be most appreciated!

i have a new sbrick plus, a windows lumia 950xl with the app, and made a profile in the designer with a slider and logic connecting 'motion sensor' to 'slider'. when i open the profile on my phone, however, i dont see any way to map the port for my motion sensor to the channel used for the sensor in the first  step of the logic. i cant figure out how to use a sensor with my sbrick plus at all. :(