Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Cannot connect to my Sbrick

• November 23, 2018 2:10 PM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Mikael Bertilsson said:
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

I've also suggest to upgrade the SBricks to the latest firmware.

Problem is that as i can´t connect to it i cant upgrade to latest firmware.   and as i remember, they all had the latest firmware.

But now you have 3pcs of Sbrick on the way back to you.  2 Sbrick and 1 Sbrick+

HI, ok. The replacement is on the way to you.

Awesome. 

• 340 posts
    November 23, 2018 10:59 AM CET
    Mikael Bertilsson said:
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

Problem is that as i can´t connect to it i cant upgrade to latest firmware.   and as i remember, they all had the latest firmware.

HI, ok. The replacement is on the way to you.

• November 22, 2018 9:06 PM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:

• 340 posts
    November 22, 2018 3:31 PM CET

• 340 posts
    November 22, 2018 3:31 PM CET

Hi,

First, sorry for the late answer.

Are the SBrick work well if you use it one by one?

If you use them together at the same time and you are using Android, you probably need to increase the connection interval in the app to make the connection stable.

• August 13, 2018 10:41 PM CEST

Still no answer from Sbrick on this issue.  this is getting annoying.  one month without answers ?  wtf? 

• July 17, 2018 12:26 AM CEST
    Wojciech Klimas said:

For me solution was... switching to my new phone. At the time it stopped working I had OnePlus 2. After Switching to OP 5T I had idea to test it again... and it was a good one. I forced firmware reinstall and now everything works as it should.

Ive tested mine from my Oneplus 3 (the one i usual use for the MOCs)  and my Oneplus 5 and my Note3  no one gets contact

• 2 posts
    July 16, 2018 9:28 AM CEST

For me solution was... switching to my new phone. At the time it stopped working I had OnePlus 2. After Switching to OP 5T I had idea to test it again... and it was a good one. I forced firmware reinstall and now everything works as it should.

• July 13, 2018 12:57 PM CEST

Have the same problem with a Sbrick that have been working for almost a year.  it stopped working.  

Have had it at an convention all weekend and shut everything of, put my mocs back in my boxes and went off.  now when i was gonna start it, it didnt want to find the Sbrick.  it lights up and everything but no app can find it. :( 

Sbrick support ?  have any clue on this ?

• 2 posts
    April 26, 2018 2:37 PM CEST

Hi,

I've just bought 2nd Sbrick and after plugging it in my first one stopped working. I cannot connect to it no matter what I do. I've tried:

- Sbrick app

- Sbrick Simple App

- My phone do recognise it - just can't connect to it, so pairing is not working either

- My laptop is not even recognising it

Is there anything more I can do, or is it just broke? If I haven't bought it through Vengit store is there a chance to service it? (I could pay if it not going to be very expensive).