Forums » Support

Back To Topics

SBrick Scratch extension for new Scratch 3

• 184 posts
    January 25, 2019 2:25 PM CET
    Timber Brick said:

It sounds like they are trying to shut out competition with Lego.  What does the MIT Scratch team say when you contact them?

They just not answer. If you have a better contact to Scratch team please connect them with us. It would be awesome if we can work closer..

• 31 posts
    January 24, 2019 5:50 PM CET

It sounds like they are trying to shut out competition with Lego.  What does the MIT Scratch team say when you contact them?

• 184 posts
    January 24, 2019 2:35 PM CET
    Timber Brick said:

I'm using Scratch Desktop 2.0 on windows 10.  The blue tooth connection frequently fails, and I have to restart the machine to restore it, which is slow and frustrating. Is there a faster work around?   The Windows 10 driver seems to think that the firmware version 21 is the latest, even though we are in version 23 now.  Please release a Scratch 3.0 driver.

We are continously testing with the Windows bluetooth stack and several laptop's bluetooth hardware. The results are mixed experience.. The best way to keep up a stable bluetooth connection with windows is to use the BLED112 USB bluetooth dongle. 

• 184 posts
    January 24, 2019 2:34 PM CET

Hi,

Yes, we seen this issue. Actually I don't know why Scratch team just deleted the previous version, f**k.

Interesting that many company already have extension for scratch 3 while the Scratch team does not allow upload extensions, f**k.

So we downloaded the Scratch 3 code and created the https://scratch3.sbrick.com service. We are working on to create the extension that will work here.

For Scratch 2 users we suggest to use https://scratchx.org/#scratch it works like scratch 2 before.

• 31 posts
    January 23, 2019 2:25 AM CET

I'm using Scratch Desktop 2.0 on windows 10.  The blue tooth connection frequently fails, and I have to restart the machine to restore it, which is slow and frustrating. Is there a faster work around?   The Windows 10 driver seems to think that the firmware version 21 is the latest, even though we are in version 23 now.  Please release a Scratch 3.0 driver.

• January 20, 2019 12:13 AM CET

For now I'm using the Scratch 2 desktop app (requires Adobe AIR)

• 2 posts
    January 20, 2019 12:11 AM CET

Please, add one more to this request.

Thanks.

• 1 posts
    January 19, 2019 8:12 PM CET

Same problem for me :(

• January 4, 2019 11:58 PM CET

Scratch 3 is now out and our SBrick extensions have disappeared.

Anyone know whether the extensions can be made to work with Scratch 3?

Thanks