Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Multiple Motion Sensors per Sbrick

• 340 posts
    March 16, 2020 11:44 AM CET
    Jasper Delsman said:

Worked for me too, I also sent you some screenshots. Will a new SBrick microbit plugin be needed as well?

Great news! The microbit is not affected by this problem. Do you have any issues with the microbit programming?

We released the next public version from the android and ios app, you can download from the stores.

• 3 posts
    March 14, 2020 9:00 AM CET

Worked for me too, I also sent you some screenshots. Will a new SBrick microbit plugin be needed as well?

• 15 posts
    March 14, 2020 7:04 AM CET

The motion sensors now work with the code build that you sent in the link.

Thank you

• 340 posts
    March 12, 2020 1:24 PM CET

Hi,

Can you try this developer build?

https://a.dewsys.com/apps/com.vengit.sbrick.dev-4.6.3-233.apk

I hope it fixes the sensor problem. Please report back with the result.

Thank you!

• 3 posts
    March 2, 2020 8:00 PM CET
    Lénárd Pásztor said:
    Jasper Delsman said:

I bought a new SBrink plus, updated the firmware and experience the same problem. I can get two sensors to work IF i use specific ports, but then I cant get motors to work on the remaining ports. The best I can get to work is one motion sensor in B and two motors on C and D but that’s it. Any other combinations have different results of wat works and what doesn’t.

EDIT: I see an app update is planned: this is not just an app problem. I’m using a microbit to controll the brick and it too cannot read two sensors.

Can you send the microbit code and the SBrick configuration? I want to test it too. Thanks!

The micobit code can be found at https://makecode.microbit.org/_gJXghzXTREou

It is a project to control the Lego RC tracked racer set 42065 using the tilt sensor to control an SBrick Plus instead of the IR sensor. In addition 2 motion sensors are added to detect obstacles in front and in the back. The sensors are on port A and B, the motors are on C and D. Only sensor B is working at this time, so I put that in front.  

Sorry the variable and funcction names are in Dutch, I didn't think I'd be posting this online :-)

This post was edited by Jasper Delsman at March 2, 2020 8:05 PM CET
    • 340 posts
    March 2, 2020 11:42 AM CET
    Jasper Delsman said:

I bought a new SBrink plus, updated the firmware and experience the same problem. I can get two sensors to work IF i use specific ports, but then I cant get motors to work on the remaining ports. The best I can get to work is one motion sensor in B and two motors on C and D but that’s it. Any other combinations have different results of wat works and what doesn’t.

EDIT: I see an app update is planned: this is not just an app problem. I’m using a microbit to controll the brick and it too cannot read two sensors.

Can you send the microbit code and the SBrick configuration? I want to test it too. Thanks!

• 3 posts
    February 26, 2020 3:35 PM CET

This post was edited by Jasper Delsman at February 26, 2020 10:25 PM CET
    • 340 posts
    February 25, 2020 12:48 PM CET
    Hambone said:
    Any progress on the fix for this issue with losing the use of motion sensors?

Hi,

New SBrick app comming next week. Bugs fixed:

- motion sensor handling

- OTA update problems

- registration problems

• 15 posts
    February 20, 2020 10:22 AM CET
    Any progress on the fix for this issue with losing the use of motion sensors?
    • 15 posts
    January 19, 2020 8:22 AM CET
    Tamás Fábián said:

Hello Hambone,

we managed to reproduce the problem and working on a fix.

Cheers,

Tamas

Any update on the fix for this issue ?

Thanks smile

• 178 posts
    December 4, 2019 3:31 PM CET

Hello Hambone,

we managed to reproduce the problem and working on a fix.

Cheers,

Tamas

• 340 posts
    December 3, 2019 11:20 AM CET

Hi,

Thanks for the report, forwarded to the dev team to test it.

• 15 posts
    December 3, 2019 4:43 AM CET

Hello,

I have an Sbrick Plus with 2 motion sensors (9583) that used to work (been working for several months) but as of Novenber 30th stopped working. The same Sbrick has two motors attached which are working. The Sbrick app is V4.6 Update 3. The Sbrick is Hardware version 11, Firmware version 25. My phone is Android version:9, Current vrsion:PDOS29.114-134-4, Security patch level:Octover 1,2019. Is it possible that the app has recently changed?

Thanks