Forums » Support

Back To Topics

Low Voltage Alert

• 340 posts
    November 16, 2019 1:11 PM CET
    Peter Subert said:
    Hello Support Team, One of our customers returned 2 SBricks: they were not used for abt. 2 years. The user wanted to re-connect them, but they show no life at all. Temperature: 0.00 Voltage 0.00V Hardware Version: 4 Firmware Version: 0 Low power alert is set Firmware upgrade is not possible (the message flashes for a second and then gone). I tested with iOS 11+ on an iPhone 6. Any ideas, please? Thanks, Peter

Hi Pater,

Have you tried to update them with the simple control app?

• November 10, 2019 3:32 PM CET
    I have the same problem with my 2 bricks (4yrs old), although the message plz update ur brick doesnt dissapear. With android no buttons seem to work in the test environment, with ios i can test the led. There is no button for firmware update. The app simple sbrick control doesnt find the bricks. Plz help.
    • 36 posts
    November 10, 2019 3:03 PM CET
    Correction: please read “update your Sbrick” instead.
    • 36 posts
    November 10, 2019 3:02 PM CET
    James, that would be fine, but the “update your message” flashes and it disappears. I do not have any options how to upgrade an Sbrick otherwise.
    I am hoping support browse our conversations and they step in.
    Thanks,
    Peter
    • 3 posts
    November 9, 2019 10:23 PM CET

yep same problem here although it happened when I tried to update one of my sbricks using the windows scratch compatible app weird

• 36 posts
    November 7, 2019 11:10 PM CET
    Hello Support Team,
    One of our customers returned 2 SBricks: they were not used for abt. 2 years. The user wanted to re-connect them, but they show no life at all.
    Temperature: 0.00
    Voltage 0.00V
    Hardware Version: 4
    Firmware Version: 0
    Low power alert is set

Firmware upgrade is not possible (the message flashes for a second and then gone).
    I tested with iOS 11+ on an iPhone 6.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks,
    Peter